Clause is a privately held software company based in New York City with our employees located throughout the US and the UK. We are in the early stages of our exciting growth trajectory, and expanding our team across many disciplines and locations. We are building the future of digital agreements; enabling enterprises to connect their contracts to business systems in order to automate document workflows while informing the contract and the customer with real-time data. The demand for smart, digital agreements is accelerating, thus advancing the need for Clause’s groundbreaking connected contract platform.
As an individual contributor you will write accessible, tested code for microservice components based on Express and Mongoose. You’ll expose these services to end-users through our React front-end application and public Loopback API.
You will release to production multiple times each week through our automated GitHub Actions pipeline to AWS ECS.
You will be encouraged to support the work of the Accord Project by making open-source contributions that align with Clause’s objectives.
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Clause’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
- Professional experience with React, Node.js and NoSQL databases (e.g. with MongoDB)
- Applied knowledge of Docker and container orchestration technologies.
- Comfortable with asynchronous communication, particularly through writing.
- Experience as an engineer in a SOC 2 or ISO 27001 certified organisation.
- Experience building enterprise products
- Experience deploying Infrastructure-as-Code (e.g. with AWS CloudFormation)
- Passionate about open source and developer tools
- Fully remote, with support for home-working
- Health Insurance (US only)
- Parental Leave
- Stock Options
- 401(k) (US only)
- Flexible work schedule
- Independent training day each month
- Conference allowance
- Paid leave. US: 15 days / year. UK: statutory annual leave
2-3 interviews with a cross-section of the team. One of these interviews will be more technical, with a focus on solution design.
Please email your résumé to email@example.com
We are not able to provide visa sponsorship for the UK or US.