BuySellAds helps connect great brands with hard-to-reach audiences. You’ve probably seen our ad solutions on a number of creative sites such as Dribbble, Bootstrap, CodePen, Coding Horror, and many more.
We also work on our own internal projects and that’s where you come in. We’re looking for someone to spearhead the growth of one of our platforms in the remote work/recruiting space. Your main task? Grow the user base and make the platform profitable. How? We have some ideas to get you started. You’ll start out as a team of 1, but as you bring in revenue more resources will be available for you.
Some background on the platform: Over the past 6+ months our development team has been hard at work transforming a legacy brand in the web design space into a modern, remote-focused job board. Currently, it’s running at a breakeven and ready for a GM to take over and help grow this business.
We are a fully distributed/remote team and stay connected through Slack. We largely work around an EST schedule but are flexible.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Make the platform profitable
- Discover companies who could benefit from a white-glove service
- Connect qualified job applicants with our latest job listings
- Gather company feedback on site features they’d like to be considered
- Find smart 1-to-many opportunities like developing relationships with ATS to facilitate 1-click job board postings to our platform
- Build a funnel to drive candidates to the website leveraging SEO, content, social media etc.
Sound like you?
- You have incredible attention to detail and are extremely organized
- You have a background in recruiting, HR, and/or operations
- You’ve managed a P&L in past roles
- You’ve worked in a fast-paced startup environment
- You’re deeply interested in learning how to build and run a bootstrapped, profitable business
- You enjoy working hands on with a small team
Interested? Send us your resume and let us know why you’d like to run our newest business!