Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world. What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology. Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,100 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started! With over 1,000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Global Benefits Manager who will lead planning, evaluating, launching, and administering benefit plans globally to ensure Flywire’s position as a Global Employer of Choice! This individual must be skilled in benefits administration & strategy, benchmarking & recommending comprehensive solutions that have a meaningful impact on the physical & mental wellness of FlyMates all over the world. In this role, you will ensure compliance with country legislation and employment laws and identify opportunities of improvement resulting in positive impacts to existing plan design offerings. You will also regularly disseminate information to regional People Operations teams regarding medical & other benefit claims management, engage in M&A PMI, global benefit portfolio design, global benefit benchmarking and perq portfolio design. Additionally, the Global Benefits Manager will develop reports on metrics & leverage data from vendors and brokers to create analytics that foster data-driven decisions.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7 years’ benefits project management experience with multinational companies
- Proven comprehensive understanding of US benefits & global benefits administration
- Experience leading and driving strategic benefits programs in a multinational company
- Experience with Leave of Absence, 401k & statutory benefits & retirement schemes
- Advanced knowledge in benefits plan design and administration
- Advanced experience partnering with global benefits brokers
- Advanced experience with regulatory compliance in benefits programs
- Must be able to collaborate with teams in a dynamic and globally matrixed environment
- Experience developing and driving benefits automation processes
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including
- Restricted Stock Units Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in & Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect 4-5 rounds of interviews with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the head of the department, and a homework assignment (don’t worry – this is the fun part!) your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions. Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.