Mode is a remote-first company with cross-functional teams based throughout the US. We welcome applicants from all 50 states. Employees based in the San Francisco area also have the option to work out of our office as desired.
We’ve built Mode from the ground up to be the best analytics platform for Analysts and Data Scientists. As we’ve grown, an increasingly broad audience—people on teams from Finance to Operations, Marketing to Engineering, and everything in between—has begun to use Mode to collaborate with analysts and use data in everyday decisions. For our 500+ customers, Mode is the central place where data experts and domain experts can come together to make sense of data at the rapid pace of business today.
This is an integral role for our GTM Strategy and Planning team as we grow and scale. We are looking for an individual with a track record of leveraging BI, data and analytics as a strategic asset and competitive differentiator to inform our GTM strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the GTM Analytics strategy that will support rapid growth and continuous improvement across the GTM teams
- Synthesize insights to transform complex analysis into concise recommendations for GTM leadership
- Build models that will be used for forecasting and planning
- Drive transparency and real time visibility into the health of Mode’s GTM organization holistically for both new and existing business.
- Develop and maintain a central set of reports and dashboards for the GTM organization
- Track and measure the results of enablement programs and content, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Support variable compensation plan design and perform commission calculation and distribution
- Collaborate with other teams, including Finance and Data Science
What we look for:
- Demonstrated track record of improving GTM productivity through data-driven insights, preferably in SaaS
- Experience working with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success data as well as a strong understanding of the types of metrics used to drive effective decision making in these functions
- Advanced SQL, Python, Excel/GSheets capabilities
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial acumen
- You’re aligned with Mode Values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we’re building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team’s passions and hobbies
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. For California residents please review our CCPA Privacy Notice linked here.
The compensation range for this role is $90,000 – $130,000 to be determined by level. #BI-Remote