We are seeking a G2M Marketing Manager to drive and implement the launch strategy for a new Call of Duty mobile game. You are a born storyteller that lives and breathes product. You are a stellar communicator and use data to drive strategic planning. You are a standout colleague who can easily balance structure with multifaceted environments. You will understand where domestic and international mobile markets are headed and the needs of our customers to focus our products and events on the areas of greatest impact. You are also responsible for developing brand positioning and leading the success of seasonal activations that connect in meaningful ways with our players.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Implement the go-to-market plan across in-game products and platforms to support launch marketing efforts
- Drive creative development of marketing assets, including in-game, social, app stores, video content, etc
- Identify and manage international vendors to create culturalized content and campaigns for key markets
- Work with established talent and influencers within the gaming community
- Explore opportunities for sponsorship integrations and work directly with the partnerships team
- Execute performance marketing initiatives to drive product adoption and usage rates by creating a measurement framework to enable ROI positive outcomes
- Track and report on content performance via in-game, YouTube and other social media analytics features
- Coordinate and work closely with cross-functional teams (including PR, design, product, partnerships and engineering collaborators) to deliver world-class marketing communications
- Delegate tasks and manage internal and external personnel while being accountable for hitting strict deadlines and prioritizing workflows.
- 5+ years of consumer or digital marketing experience.
- Experience in mobile product marketing,, digital content strategy, and mobile marketing
- Analytical and data driven
- Strong deck making skills with PowerPoint and Google Slides experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Standout colleague, with strong verbal and communication skills.
- Self-starter and motivated to work within a fast-paced environment.
- Building programs that map to business goals, demonstrate audience insights, and showcase creative excellence
- Working with agencies and contractors, ensuring the quality of output and clarity of roles and responsibilities
- Passion for mobile gaming
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world’s largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ – we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game space and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity.