About Wurl, LLC
Do you want to help grow an incredible entertainment and ad tech company with a fantastic culture, collaborate and grow your career, while working remotely?
Wurl is redefining TV through our mission of connecting all the world’s programming with all the world’s viewers. And in pursuit of this, Wurl has become the world leader in powering streaming TV. Our industry-leading platform helps renowned media companies such as A+E Networks, AMC Networks, BBC Studios, Bloomberg, CNN, Reuters, and Sony create streaming TV channels and deliver programming to the world’s biggest Streamers, including Amazon, Roku, Samsung TV Plus, LG, VIZIO, and Rakuten. Today, Wurl interconnects over 1200 streaming channels and Streamers, reaching more than 300 million connected TVs in over 50 countries. The Wurl Network makes it effortless for Content Companies to build global distribution for branded FAST channels, live events, and on-demand programming, as well as manage and monetize their ad inventory.
We’re an entertainment tech startup with 160+ team members across the world. We’ve been recognized as a “Great Place to Work” after the first two years by fostering an inclusive and mission-driven culture. In addition to RSU’s and great benefits, our people work remotely.
Graphic Designer/ Web Designer (Remote):
Wurl is seeking a talented graphic and web designer who will help to elevate our brand. You will work with marketing, product, business development, and sales to develop collateral for presentations, decks, one-sheets and more. Working with marketing, you will design ad campaigns, social media, and all company websites.
The ideal candidate works fast and excels at both high-level ideation and in the weeds design execution. This is an exciting opportunity to put your stamp on a leading brand in the streaming technology and CTV ad space.
What You’ll Do:
- Design a variety of compelling sales presentations, decks, one-sheets and more
- Create ads for paid media and social media
- Produce assets for events and conferences
- Develop mockups to visualize new ideas
- Lead UI/UX for our websites and online applications
- Maintain consistent brand standards across all media and websites
- Define and oversee the execution of our UI/UX vision by establishing design principles
- Execute quality UX deliverables based upon user journeys, including wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes for web, mobile, and apps
- Partner with marketing to improve landing pages and development new ones
- 5+ years of experience as a brand designer in both digital and print
- 3+ years of experience as a web designer
- 3+ years of experience developing paid media and social media assets
- Strong experience with corporate branding, typography, web design and print
- Expert at documenting wireframes, flows, and related
- Proficient in visual design and prototyping tools, including Adobe CC, Sketch and others
- UI/UX experience with websites and custom web applications
- Effective collaborator with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
What We Offer
Competitive Salary & Equity
Strong Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits, 90% paid by Wurl
Remote first policy
Flexible Time Off
12 US Holidays
Pre-Tax Savings Plans, HSA & FSA
Ginger, Aaptiv and Headspace subscriptions for mental and physical wellness
OneMedical subscription for 24/7 convenient medical care
Paid Maternity and Parental Leave for all family additions
Discounted PetPlan and easy at home access to Covid testing with empowerDX
$1k Work From Home Stipend to set up your Office
Few companies allow you to thrive like you will at Wurl. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the industry’s brightest minds and most innovative thinkers. You will enjoy ongoing mentorship, team collaboration and you will understand what we mean by ‘human connection”. You will be proud to say you’re a part of the company revolutionizing TV.
At Wurl, we value work-life harmony and believe that family and mental health should always come first. Our team is fiercely passionate and contagiously enthusiastic about what we are building. While we are seeking those who know our industry, there is no perfect candidate and we want to encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all requirements.