Rocketgenius is seeking a Product Manager to drive strategy, product development and adoption of Gravity Forms. Gravity Forms is the leading premium form-builder plugin for WordPress powering over 2 million sites.
This role reports to the Director of Product Development and offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Build a deep understanding and empathy for Gravity Forms developers, customers, partners, and prospects.
- Drive product vision and strategy and manage the ongoing product roadmaps and releases.
- Collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data on product usage to uncover insights and inform future priorities.
- Work closely with the rest of the team to ensure that the right features are built in the right order and with the right user stories.
- Partner with marketing, customer experience, certified developers and external partners to influence strategy and execution.
- Act as product evangelist and represent the company at public events.
- 3+ years of experience of product management driving a product from inception to market & support.
- Ability to achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies and the Scrum framework.
- Availability to work remotely within US business hours.
- You are a Gravity Forms user and champion. You are familiar with our products and have seen it drive key business results.
- Experience as an engineer, UX lead or technical project manager.
Working For Us
- Work-life balance is important to us so we encourage flexible working hours whenever possible so you can find an equilibrium that allows you to prioritize both your personal life and your career.
- Paid Time Off: Our flexible PTO policy (no set number of days per year) is designed to place trust in your judgment, and help you get away when possible and handle life events. Recharge your batteries to be at your best!
- Health Insurance: For US based employees, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, and we will pay 100% of your premiums. That’s right, the lot!
- Retirement: we provide you a mechanism to invest in your future self, and will provide company contributions as well.
- We commonly utilize a trial period of 4-6 weeks. This trial period will be fully paid, but will not include benefits.
- Rocketgenius (the makers of Gravity Forms) is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.