At Greenlight Guru, we help companies design, develop, and scale medical devices that improve and extend the lives of millions of people across the globe. Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our rapid growth and is driven by a relentless focus on helping our customers succeed, always striving to be better than yesterday, and fostering a fun and inclusive environment.
As a product marketing specialist at Greenlight Guru, you will be part of an ambitious, elite, and agile marketing team while being a direct contributor to our success. Your responsibilities will focus on new messaging, customer and competitive research, launching new products and features, helping to optimize our sales process and collateral, and educating our customers on our product. This is a highly collaborative role as you will interact with internal and external stakeholders such as sales, customer success, product development, senior leadership, channel partners, customers, and more. You’ll have the opportunity to experience the many facets of product marketing, grow your skills, and make a difference in the quality of life for our teams and our customers.
What Will I Be Doing?
- Educating both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their benefits
- Direct, develop, and manage content to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Collecting and analyzing data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
- Measuring and optimizing the complete customer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Working with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Performing competitive research to position us to win more customers.
- Conducting research projects with customers and prospects to better understand the jobs people are looking for our solution to perform.
- Monitoring and managing our public reputation through the use of 3rd party public review sites like G2 Crowd, Capterra, Software Advice, etc.
- Helping enable the commercial success of our products by educating customers on best practices within our platform and collaborating with customer success to create actionable content.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Experience in marketing digital products, platforms, or solutions
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confidently collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Proven ability to tell great stories about complex concepts
- Co-workers who care deeply about our mission to spur medical device innovation and about helping each other become better engineers
- Flexible hours
- Work from anywhere options
- Unlimited PTO
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
Greenlight Guru is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Greenlight Guru are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.