We are currently looking for an experienced Group Product Manager focused on doing whatever it takes to understand the end goal of our clients. They will serve as a liaison between highly motivated, multidisciplinary teams and our clients to build solutions. This individual will have a clear understanding of and experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle including vision and scope definition, roadmapping, creative and user experience design, requirements specification and prioritization, iterative development, manual and automated testing, handoff and delivery. The best candidate will have a bias for action and bring a positive energy to the team.
- Works with clients and product owners to ensure the realization of business outcomes in working solutions
- Leads and facilitates requirements sessions with internal/external project stakeholders
- Constructs comprehensive and effective presentations that translate issues into actionable objectives and a compelling story
- Develops prioritized roadmaps based on value scoring in collaboration with stakeholders
- Recognizes and synthesizes key findings and develops alternative solutions; comfortable challenging assumptions
- Must be able to understand program-level priorities while also acting as a SME for user stories and acceptance criteria
- Makes data-driven decisions, with strong analytical skills
- Works with and mentors product owners to write business user stories and acceptance criteria, organizing team documentation, consolidating data to implement technical aspects of a business solution, and creating graphic user interfaces and journeys
- Track, organize and document project strategy and requirements gathering sessions, and driving projects forward
- Must be able to work independently demonstrating initiative in finishing their work in a timely and effective manner
- Coordinates implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments
- Understands the concept of iterative delivery and quickly realizing value for clients’ users
- Facilitate efficient meetings including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified and followed up on
- Build strong relationships with client and internal team members to deliver success
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning
- Has a collaborative sprit and is a team player
- Is digital-savvy and informed on innovations, trends and technologies in the digital space
- Must be resourceful, with the ability to find solutions where they are not obvious
- BS/BA in relevant program, or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish required
- 5 – 7+ years of product owner experience working at a strategic capacity in eCommerce, marketing or consulting
- Familiarity with multiple functional suites and software packages for requirements (JIRA, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Deep knowledge and experience with multiple SDLCs such as Agile, Scrum and traditional waterfall
- Strong foundation in core Product Management skill sets
- Worked on multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Exposure to a wide variety of platforms and/or programming languages that include: Java, SQL, Visual Basic, Drupal, Magento, AEM, Shopify, PHP, and/or Ruby
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are great assets
- Digital agency experience is a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.