The HubSpot Product team is passionate about building tools that help businesses market, sell, serve their customers, and ultimately grow better. We build for more than 100,000 customers in over 100 countries around the world. Our team has scaled rapidly over the past few years, and our need for empathetic, adaptable, and remarkable product leaders have grown in kind.
Our product leaders have a few things in common: they are strong visionaries with previous success in defining a strategic roadmap, delivering a business plan, and positioning product in the market successfully. They are able to work autonomously, lead transparently, and grow a team into more than the sum of its parts.
This Group Product Manager (GPM) role will focus on growing our high-touch segment of our Partner Ecosystem. The global HubSpot partner ecosystem is projected to grow from $4.8 billion in revenue in 2020 to $12.5 billion in 2024. This is because HubSpot’s partners are uniquely positioned to provide the software and services needed for scaling companies to adapt to an increasingly digital-first world. This role will play an integral part in this success by making our Partners feel and operate like an extension of HubSpot as they sell and service our mutual customers.
If you are a leader skilled in marrying product strategy with the growth of your company, while scaling a product team into more than the sum of its parts, we want to talk with you.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Drive our strategy, product roadmap & guide new product ideas from an initial concept all the way to product launch
- Partner with engineering and design leads to build a healthy group culture and operating system
- Use data to identify opportunities, strategize to execute these changes, and partner with business stakeholders across HubSpot to make these solutions for our customers
- Define, analyze and own metrics that inform the success of your given product area
- Directly manage and coach Product Managers on their career paths, helping them to learn and grow within HubSpot.
We are looking for people who have:
- Proven track record of building and leading product teams within software companies
- A deep focus on understanding customers and making their experience personalized and better
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the willingness to defend their ideas to key stakeholders
- Experience with complex growth initiatives and product rollouts
- Healthy technical and interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Proven leadership skills, and the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate – often without perfect information
- Desire and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Someone who can add to the culture of the product team and cares about diversity, inclusion, and belonging
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.