$70k – $100k
[When you apply, please include a brief description of why you are a good fit for the role below and put the sum of 43 and 22 somewhere in your note. Thanks!]
Are you an experienced marketer, data analyst and technologist all wrapped-up into one? If so, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
As a Marketing Data Analyst with Mammoth Growth, you will be expected to directly lead consulting projects with our high growth and fast paced clients, bring fresh marketing ideas and complete critical analysis that will drive growth.
The ideal candidate:
– enjoys working with clients and can collaborate with remote/distributed teams
– loves everything data – designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
– is familiar with modern technology/coding frameworks
– is proficient with SQL or other query languages
– has 2-5+ years of cross functional work experience in marketing, product marketing, data analytics, product management, project management, business consulting or engineering.
We are the best at what we do and we expect to teach you most of what you will need to know to do your job – so you must have a strong desire to learn, a solid work-ethic and are highly self-motivated.
We love working with people who like to laugh, smile and joke around. We’re smart and we’ll make you smarter.
This role requires little travel and our team is distributed, allowing you the flexibility of working from home.
Finally, we provide rapid career advancement, exposure to a huge range of business challenges and competitive compensation + incentive structures.
So, what are you waiting for?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com