You’re excited about the fast-growing world of Web3, NFTs and mobile games. You are an experienced marketer who is obsessed with constantly getting better results.
Artie is seeking a Growth Marketing Manager to take our user acquisition and retention plans to the next level. This web3 marketer with a highly analytical mindset will define and own the growth marketing vision, strategy and execution, in an exciting space that has no blueprint yet.
- This role is an opportunity to fully own a growth strategy and design, implement, measure and adjust the programs and tactics that will make Artie successful across all its activities
- Ultra-creative people with a strong understanding of the Web3 landscape will thrive
- Partner with the most passionate people in the industry who will motivate you to bring your a-game everyday
- 3-5 years of growth marketing experience preferably in industries targeting the youth demographic (15-35), especially the gaming industry or web2/web3 creative space.
- Solid knowledge of Web3/NFT & crypto
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis, delivering actionable insights from Google Analytics, Ads Manager or other tools to relevant team members
- Running ROAS/CAC KPI conversion campaigns on FB/IG and Google Ads is a must
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and doer
- Ability to navigate ambiguity to create clarity and action
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate across the organization effectively
- Unlimited paid time off
- Generous salary and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Learning/development budget
Artie Inc.’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.