Continual is a Series A startup building the missing AI layer for the modern data stack. Our mission is to unlock the transformational power of machine learning and AI for every organization. We do this by delivering an operational AI platform designed natively for cloud data warehouses that empowers modern data and analytics teams to deliver production-grade machine learning solutions without operational burden. Our customers use Continual to help better understand their customers, operate more efficiently, and power innovative new products and services. You can learn more about Continual at https://continual.ai.
We offer competitive benefits, a collaborative work environment, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for rapid learning and growth. We’re a small team that cares deeply about our colleagues, customers, and mission. We embrace diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
As Growth Marketing Manager focused on content and events, you’ll grow Continual’s target audience and engagement by producing high quality content and events (virtual and in-person) across all stages of the user and buyer journey, from awareness to advocacy. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with developer marketing, product, sales and field teams, you’ll own end-to-end growth marketing activities from strategy to execution, measurement and continuous optimization. If you have a passion for producing multi-format content and event experiences that target audiences love (or find to be helpful and/or fun, at least), this is the role for you.
- Lead optimization, execution and measurement of currently committed content and event programs including virtual and in-person events and various digital content creation across social, web, partner and organic/paid channels
- Formulate new content and event strategies across owned, sponsored and partner/community channels, aligning with stakeholders on planning, prioritization and tactical execution
- Help define and meet goals and performance targets for events and content (ie. engagement, lead generation and conversion)
- Lead co-marketing activities and build strong relationships with partners
Desired Experience and Qualifications
- Strong project management including experience producing webinars, executing in-person event sponsorships, and delivering content and campaigns
- Experience managing external relationships including partners and vendors
- Demonstrated experience producing high performing marketing content/campaigns (ads, social, video, interactive, blogs, whitepapers, briefs, eBooks, infographics, email, etc.)
- Experience with content marketing attribution
- Hands-on experience working in modern MarTech tools such as HubSpot / Salesforce / Webflow / Figma, or similar
- Excellent communication and partnering skills with a get s*t done, figure-it-out mentality
- Performance, measurement and continuous improvement driven
- Creative, bold, innovative, curious, outgoing, organized and resourceful
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B tech (enterprise software / SaaS)
- Familiarity with data / analytics / data science / machine learning market preferred
San Francisco, New York, Miami or Remote (US Only)