HubSpot is looking for a data-driven marketer to join our Employer Brand team in Germany (in our Berlin office or fully remote). The Employer Brand team is responsible for building awareness for HubSpot as a great place to work and attracting top talent globally. Now, we’re growing faster than ever as an organization and we need an analytical strategist to help boost, optimize, and convert that awareness. As the first Growth Marketing Specialist on our Employer Brand team, you’ll have the opportunity to build performance & acquisition marketing strategies from scratch that drive “talent leads” to HubSpot’s recruiting pipeline. If you’re passionate about the intersection of brand and acquisition, and want to work in a fast-paced, award-winning culture, then this could be the role for you.
As Growth Marketing Specialist, you’ll design and execute campaigns that drive traffic and talent acquisition from key regions in EMEA and JAPAC. You’ll identify opportunities to optimize lead gen campaigns, paid social and search, and HubSpot’s careers website, and partner with the Employer Brand team on key integrated campaigns throughout the year. Together, we’ll collaborate to build a leading employer brand that will help HubSpot scale its rapid growth worldwide.
In this role, you will:
- Increase traffic to the HubSpot careers site from key regions through content and campaign optimization, and analyze performance using Google Analytics
- Design and execute demand gen campaigns based on company growth goals, including, but not limited to, LinkedIn Pipeline Builder, paid search, email & newsletter optimization, etc.
- Partner with our Employer Brand social media and content specialists to optimize content distribution and manage paid social campaigns, reporting on the results
- Allocate and optimize budget for paid search, paid social, digital direct acquisition, and remarketing channels
- Identify which marketing platforms are most effective for driving pipeline by monitoring activity and make recommendations based on results
- Collaborate with HubSpot’s Acquisition team to share ideas, resources, and align on best practices
- Experiment with new platforms and opportunities based on goals and guardrails (we’re eager to learn from you and the ideas you bring to the table!)
- Be part of a collaborative team within a great culture (we’re proud to be the #1 Best Place to Work in 2020 by Glassdoor, and a Glassdoor Best Place to Work in Germany in 2019!)
We are looking for candidates who have:
- At least 2 years of experience in a data-driven marketing role
- Fluency in Google Analytics, and familiarity with Looker, Excel, or similar data analysis tools
- Experience managing a paid marketing budget
- Strong communication and project management skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment with lots of autonomy and responsibility
- An analytical approach to marketing; you can put together recommendations based on findings and results
- A bias to action. You don’t wait to be given deadlines or told how to get started. You dive in and are comfortable ‘just figuring it out’.
*Fluent German is not required for this role.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #1 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2020, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.