Lightspeed is seeking an experienced Growth Marketing Specialist to manage day-to-day initiatives for the UK region.
In this position you will plan, execute, analyze, and optimize paid media campaigns (Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Video) in order to drive sales and increase conversions from website visitors. A strong working knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and an ability to quickly understand and analyze data will allow you to succeed in this role.
In order to thrive in this role, you will need to be a strong team player and collaborate with the Growth Team and the other Marketing and Sales departments.
- Be responsible and accountable for growing leads and sales via Paid Search, Paid Social, Referral Partners, Affiliates, Display and Video campaigns for the UK
- Apply local knowledge to execute and optimize campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, YouTube, and other emerging platforms
- Work with other EMEA performance marketers to share, analyze, and optimize paid campaigns to maximize Return On Ad Spend (ROAS)
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies
- Track, report, and analyze the performance of paid media initiatives and campaigns
- Be the point person for the UK sales teams who you will work closely with to discuss opportunities to improve lead generation efforts and ultimately achieve targets.
- Present weekly and monthly performance reports to the UK sales and marketing teams
- Monitor trends, investigate irregularities in performance and troubleshoot ad issues that affect delivery, performance, tracking, and reporting
- Own your projects and demonstrate a strong sense of accountability
What you’ll bring to the team
- 3+ years of experience managing performance focused campaigns across search, social, video, display, referral partners and affiliates
- Fluent English speaker with flawless writing skills
- Expert level proficiency in Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook / Instagram Ads, Facebook Business Manager, DV360, YouTube Ads
- Experience in website and business analytics tools such as Looker, Google Optimize, Tableau, Salesforce or Hubspot
- Certified in Google Ads and Google Analytics
Nice to have
- Lead generation experience in a B2B SAAS environment
- Knowledge of marketing channel attribution models
- SEO experience
- Any additional European languages
What’s in it for You?
Come live the Lightspeed experience…
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment (both hours and location!).
- Get the opportunity to work with our biggest, high-profile customers.
- Learn from our industry-leading team.
- Development of very high traffic products, used at the global scale.
- Exposure to modern and proven technology.
- Tons of growth opportunities in technical or people management roles.
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders.
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Powering the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy, Lightspeed’s one-stop commerce platform helps merchants innovate to simplify, scale, and provide exceptional customer experiences. Our cloud commerce solution transforms and unifies online and physical operations, multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions, and connection to supplier networks.