Brightline is on a mission to build a bright future for every child, bringing extraordinary behavioral health care to children and families.
We’re in the middle of a behavioral health crisis that we can’t ignore—especially not when it comes to our children. 1 in every 5 children has a behavioral health condition, yet up to 80% still get little or no help. Far too many families face insurmountable barriers when their child really needs help, and parents are too often left feeling alone and without the support they need. We can do so much better. That’s why we’re here!
Brightline is convening a team of leading coaches, clinicians, technologists, business leaders, and creative thinkers to completely transform what behavioral health care looks like. Together, we’re building exceptional technology and real-world care to bring a warm, supportive, and goal-oriented experience to families. And we’re all here to help children and families thrive.
About the Role
We are looking for a Head of Coaching that is a proven thought leader in behavioral health coaching and an all star people manager experienced in building and retaining large, distributed teams. This person has a reputation for developing effective care programs and collaborating across numerous stakeholders, including product, engineering, marketing, clinical and care operations.
- Coaching strategy: create and execute a compelling vision and roadmap that delivers scalable, impactful and measurable approaches to coach-led care.
- Coach leadership: build, maintain and champion a world class community of coaches who provide exceptional care to members.
- Tools and processes: collaborate with product and care operations to create tools, resources and processes that enable coaches to thrive.
- A coaches coach: bring your coaching experience to develop a culture of learning and growth for our coach team, provide oversight and supervision and support a small caseload of Brightline families.
You will thrive at Brightline if you have:
- A passion for our mission to redefine behavioral health for children and their families
- 5+ years of experience in coaching, bonus points if you hold a National Board Certification credential (NBC-HWC)
- 5+ years of experience in people and program management
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence others
- Ability to build engagement of team and drive effective results
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- An undergraduate degree in a psychology related field is required; Masters degree preferred
The Brightline team is headquartered in the SF Bay Area with a preference for local hires.
Brightline is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.