In this position you will:
- Assume overall ownership and accountability for the current state of delivery strategy, processes, and systems
- Identify a vision for the future of delivery optimization to enhance overall Delivery Management and Client Success Management operations and workflows.
- Supervise, coach and empower Client Success Managers (CSMs) and the Delivery Management Practice Lead
- Drive the refinement of Truss’ resourcing model and staffing allocation plans, analyze and monitor capacity planning and forecasting data to optimize utilization and plan staffing for current and future pipeline projects.
- In collaboration with key internal stakeholders, assess and define project delivery and performance metrics that are consistently monitored, measured and reported on across all projects and teams.
- Drive process improvements that lead to efficiency gains and scalability within the organization.
- Build and mentor high performing Delivery Management and CSM teams committed to exceptional project results.
- Surface themes from CSMs and elsewhere that alert the organization to valuable insights from the client experience across engagements, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality products, and act as a point of escalation for client feedback.
Here’s what we hope you’ll bring:
- Executive level experience delivering complex, $1M-$50M projects to enterprise and government clients that solve their digital transformation challenges.
- Experience influencing client relationships by forming strategic partnerships that drive continued project opportunities.
- Previous experience in a senior delivery role, spanning large scale complex user centered software delivery balancing advocating for internal team needs with a focus on championing the voice of the client.
- Deep understanding of current software best practices, including continuous integration / continuous deployment, design / architectural patterns, well-architected framework, security and compliance, agile methodologies, and the DevOps mindset.
- Technology background with hands-on experience in technical project management, program management or across a core practice area of engineering, design, product management
- Experience building large-scale resourcing models for staffing allocation that optimize and enable teams to deliver quality work on-time
- Experience driving process improvements that lead to efficiency gains and scalability within the team
- A collaborative mindset, a willingness to seek differing opinions, and work in partnership, internally within Truss as well as externally with our partners and clients.
- Initiative with a bias for action.
- High integrity in all matters, with clients as well as internally.
- Bonus if you have a strong understanding of federal/state/local government contracting engagements