We’re a well-funded (Series A), remote-first team (40+ employees) on a mission to solve the complexities of managing datasets, ML infrastructure, ML models lifecycle, and other ML & data-centric workflows.
We value great collaboration and communication skills, both among internal teams and in how we interact with our users.
We take care to balance and be responsive to the needs of our open source community as well as our enterprise customers.
✅ Check out our open-source projects in GitHub
Iterative is seeking an exceptional Head of DevRel to develop and grow our evangelist community. As an innovator of open-source tools, our community is everything. Our code, docs and outreach activities are fueled by community contributions, and user feedback is a huge driver for our product development. We invest heavily in building relationships with data scientists, engineers and developers around the world, from brand new contributors making their first pull request to longtime users working out a special use case.
What you’ll do in this role
- Oversee and develop our DevRel strategy to improve the developer experience with our product and in the technology ecosystem
- Build and nurture a team of DevRels (3-7), hiring and developing an engaged team with a positive, effective culture
- Partner with marketing, strategy, and GTM teams to ensure an aligned, cross-functional approach
- Oversee strategy to create and distribute compelling content, collaborating with users, thought-leaders, customers, and Iterative team members
- Foster a positive developer experience across all channels and touchpoints
- Manage multiple channels such as Github, Meetup, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, tech press, documentation & developer forums
- Experience developing and owning a DevRel strategy and team
- Proven track record of creating and fostering a strong network of community evangelists
- Deep understanding of ML/AI/Data Science spaces, channels, technologies, and trends
- Exceptional storyteller, strong communication and presentation skills
- 7+ years of experience
Great to Have
- Early-stage startup experience
- Familiarity with how to rapidly scale a DevRel program
- Experience working in a fully remote environment with a global team
WHAT WE OFFER
🌎 Team is distributed remotely worldwide.
⚓️ Engineering team is involved in product discussions and planning. We do it openly via GitHub or Discord chat. Well-defined process that we all participate in improving.
🎤 Besides building the products and the business we participate in conferences (PyCon, PyData, O’Reilly AI, etc). We encourage and support the team in giving talks, writing blog-posts, and other activities.
⚕️ Great health coverage (medical, dental, vision) for you and your family, 100% paid by us (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
🛡️ 401K with 100% match up to 4% of annual salary (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, ITERATIVE is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
Great health coverage for you and your family, 100% paid by us (US only, but can discuss and reimburse, adjust the salary in other locations)
Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
Unlimited PTO and sick days