Who we are
We’re a team on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Humu is an HR technology platform that makes it easy for organizations and their people to improve, every single week. Science shows that the fastest path to improvement is via personalized coaching in the flow of work. That’s exactly what Humu does. Humu nudges managers and their teams to build better habits that will lead to their success. Unlike most tools, Humu combines Nobel-prize winning science and technology to pinpoint which behaviors and people skills leaders, managers, and employees need to be effective. Humu helps customers drive outcomes like improving managers, increasing agility, building more inclusive cultures and boosting team performance.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
Where you fit in
As the Head of Talent at Humu, you will join a small but mighty team. You will play an integral role in ensuring we continue raising the bar for exceptional candidate experience while serving as a trusted advisor to Humu’s hiring managers to ensure that organizational structure and staffing support our business objectives. With the opportunity to take initiative on a variety of projects & initiatives both optimizing team operations and providing guidance for Humu’s talent programs and processes as the company scales and evolves. We are looking for someone who is proactive, data driven and detail oriented, with excellent problem-solving skills.
As an early member of Humu’s Talent Team, you will help us scale our talent pool from a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces.
We are committed to changing the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone’s working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission and excited to grow with people who want to do the same – and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you to apply!
- Create and implement hiring processes and business strategies to achieve an annual hiring plan that emphasizes quality and speed of hires as well as maintaining a strong candidate experience and profile
- Deliver results efficiently while effectively communicating all critical dimensions of staffing vision, status, and business plans with the leadership team
- Develop robust and inclusive pipeline strategies and create Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives in order to continue to grow our company
- Uncover root cause of any issue and design and quickly implement solutions that span across multiple disciplines
- Collaborate with key business leadership partners to understand future plans and develop a global strategy to deliver on these plans
- Champion recruiting process improvements and recruiting tool enhancements on a global level
- Build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be recognized as trusted advisor in all recruitment matters
- 10+ years leading recruiting functions or other global operational practices
- Experience in a wide range of current recruiting policies, practices, and trends, with the ability to grasp new technologies
- Experience leveraging a data-driven approach to make hiring decisions and to synthesize staffing metrics to help drive strategic staffing decisions and improve work processes
- Experience leading, motivating, and supporting a team of Recruiters to successfully and strategically deliver on hiring goals
- Ability to define and execute the entire recruiting lifecycle
- Project management and organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize goals
- We’re a start-up and look for the ability to contribute to other People projects beyond recruiting!
This role is open to remote US based candidates