WellSaid Labs is looking to hire a HubSpot Administrator to join our growing sales and marketing team.
At WellSaid Labs, HubSpot Administrator is responsible for driving adoption, improving existing processes, contribution to the sales and marketing strategy, and implement campaigns for marketing, sales, and customer success. The Administrator will work closely with business functional leaders, integrators, and product teams to ensure the effective compliance and delivery of solutions while simultaneously organizing and leading the ongoing roadmap for our HubSpot deployment throughout multiple sales divisions and operations functions.
You’ll succeed in this role if: you are a builder that thrives in fast-paced environments; you enjoy working across teams to execute on solutions; you’re collaborative, process-driven, and decisive.
One more thing: While you may not be an AI expert, you are a tech enthusiast/creative at heart. This is a key requirement to become a contributing member of WellSaid. Our customers are creating next-generation content, experiences, and products, and you will be there supporting them to achieve their creative goals.
What WSL Offers You
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Generous vacation policy/paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- Remote-first company culture
- Parental leave
- Learning & development stipend
- Home office stipend
What You’ll Do
- Own the user management process (onboarding, decommissioning, teams, roles, permissions, and system access).
- Serve as the primary owner of HubSpot for Sales, Marketing, and Support by administering user setup and design/configuration, custom objects, profiles and roles, workflows, fields, formulas, record types, page layouts, and validation rules.
- Recommend and implement best-practice CRM processes, architectures, and integrations that optimize adoption, usability, and content workflows.
- Monitor systems and respond swiftly to problems, outages, or other usability issues.
- Regularly review settings related to each system and resolve system errors.
- Be the first point of contact for internal users, providing technical guidance and support.
- Train new employees on how to use the CRM and Marketing Automation capabilities.
- Optimize lead scoring, lead distribution, and lead qualification process.
- Optimize contact post-sales handoffs.
- Support marketing with campaign configuration, setup, troubleshooting, publishing, and reporting.
- Provide operational support to company-wide users. You are the go-to resource for both sales and marketing team members on how to effectively use the platform.
- Assist with implementations and testing of new enhancements and system add-ons.
- Manage and create technical documentation, how-to-guides, tutorial videos, and knowledge base articles.
What You’ll Have
- 5 years of HubSpot admin experience, implementation, and process improvement
- HubSpot certification required
- Strong competency with HubSpot automation, including building flows, process builders, and workflow rules
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
What We Require
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience in working in fast-paced or startup environments
- Experience with SaaS applications
- Impressive content creation and communication abilities
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Experience producing creative work is a plus
What to expect from us
- If the skills and values listed in this posting sound like you, our recruiting team will reach out for an initial phone screen. After the phone screen, you’ll be invited to a formal interview process where you’ll meet the rest of the team.