Backed by Andreessen-Horowitz, Salesforce Ventures, and NextCoast Ventures, Tenfold is changing the way that companies recognize and respond to their customers at the moment of interaction. We enable companies to better engage with end customers by automatically surfacing data in real-time from their existing CRM system, telephony platform, and other digital channels (email, SMS, chat, etc.). Customer-facing agents (both sales and service) are now armed with the right information to drive an insightful conversation with the person they’re speaking with, allowing them to have more personal and productive conversations and improve overall customer experience. We have more than 600 customers in over 50 countries today.
Tenfold is looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager to launch our People Operations team. You will be at the ground floor, building the Tenfold Community by driving innovation through your expertise in compensation and benefits, corporate compliance, people strategy, and HR systems. We are looking for a self-starter who wants to make Tenfold the great place to work.
- Build out the next generation HR function at Tenfold including revamped policies and procedures, HR systems for training, compliance and engagement, and a true partner to leaders in managing tenfolders — the heart of our organization
- Architect, manage and facilitate organizational design and effectiveness through career development, challenge identification and continuous engagement
- Guide and coach business leaders on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues (e.g., performance management, rewards, conflict management…) with the ultimate goal of driving overall employee happiness
- Identify and implement compliance and development training as needed for specific individuals, teams or departments. Ensure timely completion and success.
- Work closely with the talent acquisition team to ensure top talent is selected
- Advocate for equity and inclusion throughout the lifecycle of an employee
- 7+ years of HR business partner or generalist experience; preferably 3+ year of experience in a high growth company. Experience in a technology company is a plus
- HR experience in organizational design, succession planning, performance management, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, employee engagement, coaching and development, conflict resolution, data analysis and employee relations
- Ability to succeed with minimal guidance in ambiguous circumstances
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) is required
Salary, Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive base salary with bonus potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Health and Dependent Care FSA
- Life and AD&D for employee and dependents available
- 100% Remote-Focused Organization with a Global Employee base
- Unlimited paid time off
- Austin Hottest Startups Watch list
- Equipped with the latest technology