Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Our mission is to help doctors save time so they can provide better care for patients. We value diversity — in backgrounds and experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds to help build the future of healthcare.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people that don’t fit a mold, join us!
Our People Operations mission is to attract, retain, and develop the very best talent, learn lots, and have fun along the way. The HR Ops Associate will help in our mission by supporting the daily operations and provide comprehensive support to the Human Resources team:
How you’ll make an impact
- Organize and manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding process
- Maintain and update employee data in our HRIS and payroll system
- Responsible for running data audits and reporting in our systems
- Provide high level of customer service to employees when answering questions
- Collaborate with internal teams and immigration advisors to support immigration cases
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule required employee trainings and company surveys
- Support other processes, projects and team members as needed
What we’re looking for
- Action-oriented and thrives on getting things done
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive data
- Adaptable and flexible in an ever-changing environment
- Operational experience in Human Resources
- Experience with GSuite, Microsoft Office Suite, and HRIS and payroll systems – BambooHR, ADP
Why you want to work here
Doximity has industry-leading benefits.
- Generous time off policy
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision, dental, Life/ADD, 401k matching, flex spending accounts, commuter benefits, and equipment budget
- Family benefits and support for various stages of life
- Pre-IPO stock incentives
- .. and much more! For a full list, see our career page
More About Doximity…
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 70% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.