This position (part of our Professional Services team) is responsible for delivery of Professional Services projects for our customers, including interfacing with client project management, managing resources assigned to projects, managing project schedules, project status reporting, and managing project budgets. IdentityAI is SailPoint’s newest Software-as-a-Service offering which provides machine learning-based analytics around a customer’s identity data. Those analytics can then be used to provide recommendations and a variety of business benefits to the end user.
- Manage project activities for implementations of SailPoint’s IdentityAI solution.
- Guide technical resources on specific tasks to ensure the project’s timely completion
- Serve as point person for the client on service delivery issues / escalations and take accountability for remedying project issues.
- Ensure that services are provided, implemented correctly, and billed in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide strategic updates on clients’ performance to SailPoint Management. Provide regular status updates to account teams and Professional Services Managers.
- 3-5 years of professional work experience. This should include 2+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and strong experience working with customers
- Experience with Project Management duties (planning, resource management, scope, schedule/status, and documentation)
- Experience managing multiple projects of varying complexity and in varying states of implementation simultaneously
- Experience in a software/technology company a big plus
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
The job is based in Austin, Texas. Local candidates preferred but remote work is permitted depending on experience.
Up to 10%
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.