At 2U, we are all in on purpose. We are motivated by our mission – to eliminate the back row in education – and connected by our shared passion to deliver world-class digital education at scale. As the parent company of edX, the world’s leading online learning platform, 2U powers more than 4,000 online higher education offerings – from free courses to full degrees. Together with more than 230 colleges, universities, and corporate partners, we are helping to unlock human potential.
What We’re Looking For:
The Impact Partnerships Managers (West & East) are responsible for supporting collective impact coalition building, in partnership with over 30 Higher Education institutions in the US, Canada, Mexico, Australia and the UK.
Reporting directly to the Director of Social Impact, the Impact Partnerships Managers will develop & respond to RFPs, seek out community and industry partners to support funding initiatives, support University General Managers on their local initiatives and maintain data sources and dashboards, allowing the department to operate in an efficient and compliant manner. Managers will also be responsible for the oversight of social impact programs within their region, including new launches and program expansions.
In addition, they will provide program support to the PIES team in delivering a world-class experience for our growing social impact and pilots community.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Outbound Sales: Prospect and pursue funding opportunities that align with the Access Partnerships mission
- Consulting: Supporting all university relationships in their respective time zones (West & Mountain) (Central & Eastern)as well as Mexico, Canada, Australia and the UK as needed
- RFP Oversight: Manage the process (from sourcing to submitting) and write RFPs in partnership with Universities and Community Colleges.
- Program Implementation: provide oversight and internal stakeholder convening for all social impact programs in their region.
- Convening: Expand on existing workforce, foundation and government relationships in support of Access Partnerships.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 3-5 yrs of RFP experience – be prepared to share work examples and funding awarded throughout your career.
- Experience writing proposals for grants between $1-5 million in value.
- Relationship Management experience, either donor relations or sales.
- Ability to innovate and create – founders/social entrepreneurs welcome!
- Workforce Development experience is a plus.
- Must be adaptable, organized, and thrive in a high pressure environment.
- Proficient in Google Suite.
Benefits & Culture
Our global employee base is a diverse collection of innovators, dreamers, and doers working together to transform lives through higher education. We believe that every employee can advance our shared purpose, and that life at 2U should be fun and meaningful. If you’re excited by the opportunity to provide over 40 million learners and counting with access to world-class online higher education, then join us – and do work that makes a difference. #NoBackRow
We offer comprehensive benefits (unique per country) and excellent work/life balance.
Full-time, U.S.benefits include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability, and 401(k) employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Free snacks and drinks in-office
- Generous paid holidays and leave policies, including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
The anticipated base salary range for this role is ($85,000-$90,000), with potential bonus eligibility. Salary offers are made based on the candidate’s qualifications, experience, skills, and education as they directly relate to the requirements of the position, budget for the position and cost of labor in the market in which the candidate will be hired.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to building and sustaining a culture of belonging, respect, and inclusion. We are proud of the steps we’ve taken to bring together an employee base that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by what makes us different, as well as by how we are alike.
2U is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or accommodations, please reach out to us at: email@example.com.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
For more than a decade, 2U, Inc. has been the digital transformation partner of choice to great non-profit colleges and universities delivering high-quality online education at scale. As the parent company of edX, a leading global online learning platform, 2U provides over 45 million learners with access to world-class education in partnership with more than 230 colleges, universities, and corporations. Our people and technology are powering more than 4,000 digital education offerings — from free courses to full degrees — and helping unlock human potential. To learn more: visit 2U.com.
edX is the education movement for restless learners and a leading global online learning platform from 2U, Inc. (Nasdaq: TWOU). Together with the majority of the world’s top-ranked universities and industry-leading companies, we bring our community of over 45 million learners world-class education to support them at every stage of their lives and careers, from free courses to full degrees. And we’re not stopping there — we’re relentlessly pursuing our vision of a world where every learner can access education to unlock their potential, without the barriers of cost or location. Learn more at edX.org.
Learn more at https://2u.com/careers/
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.