Tackle.io enables enterprise software companies to accelerate the use of Cloud Marketplaces like AWS, Azure and Google. Our vision is to transform the way software is bought and sold with a laser focus on helping customers build and drive significant channels of revenue through the Cloud Marketplaces.
We are looking for energetic, consultative, passionate “Marketplace Guides” who can put their skills into action by closely working with ISVs to create Marketplace listings that support the ISV’s transaction goals.
Evangelize the Tackle Vision and help transform the way software companies sell
Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
Work closely with customers to understand how their buyers buy and how they want to sell
Collaborate with customers to build implementation plans, understanding critical goals and aid the customer in achieving their goals during the process of onboarding a new Marketplace listing
Consultatively guide on-boarding activities for customers through the listing process by advising customers with best practice guidance for listing, pricing and GTM strategy
Be the expert on Cloud Marketplaces and understand how software vendors sell
Diagnose issues that customers encounter in AWS, Azure and GCP platforms when integrating with the Tackle platform
Liaise directly and partner with AWS, Azure and GCP Marketplaces onboarding engineers
Leverage implementation and support management tools to track onboarding and support requests
Research and stay up-to-date on technical and process changes in Cloud Marketplaces
Communicate with the extended Tackle team including engineers, PM teams, and management to drive the best customer experience and outcome
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
History of over achievement and references from people telling us we’d be silly not to hire you
Technologically adept and business acumen-focused, with outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation, and presentation skills
Experience working with AWS, Azure, or GCP is helpful (AWS experience preferred)
Experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention
Experience working with one (or more) of the cloud marketplace providers either as a member of the Azure, Google or AWS marketplace team or working with an ISV that publishes their product on Azure, Google, or AWS marketplace
Bring YOU to the role – we want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day
Ability to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment to achieve your goals.
Bonus Skills to succeed in this role:
Enjoy the demanding pace of a hyper-growth SaaS company
Consultative by nature and extremely results-oriented
Ability to analyze, and work through solving unique problems and thinking around corners
Ability to understand technical subjects and connect multiple underlying issues
Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communication skills
Skills and comfort presenting and leading group conversations with all members of an organization, from executives to team leads and direct contributors
Growth mindset and are a continuous learner – curious by nature
Strong team player, but also a self-starter
Project management experience & skills
Well organized with very strong time management skills
Ability and desire to learn fast, adapt quickly, and pivot without breaking a sweat
You’re smart, no doubt about it – but your EQ is off the charts as well
You are happiest when the whole team is successful, and you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens
· We are Real. We care deeply about our employees, our teammates, our customers, and our partners. Working at Tackle means being free to be yourself. We’re all individuals, operating as a team. We strive for authenticity in everything we do. We’re fun…maybe even best described as “quirky”. Realness involves transparency so we operate with thoughtful transparency.
· We are Responsive. Being responsive to each other and to customers builds trust and shows respect. Responsiveness starts with listening and includes a bias for action. We are here to help – each other, our partners, and our customers. To be responsive and to innovate we occasionally have to step out of the comfort zone; but in doing so it should never compromise our integrity. Think around the corners- navigate, investigate and solve with creativity.
· We are Remote. Being remote-first focused enables us to have a more diverse workforce and diversity provides unique perspectives needed to innovate and succeed. The remote-first culture fosters a better work life balance; uprooting life and moving across country for work can be stressful. Being Remote-first means you don’t have to make geographical sacrifices to do great work. We believe this creates better employees, better products and better service. We want people to love it here, not just think of it as a job.
· You will make a difference. We’re a young company and growing fast. You’ll have the opportunity to impact the product and process as we grow. We care about your growth as well. Whether you’re looking to get into management or take a more technical path we’re committed to helping with your goals.
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
· Phone screen
· 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
Benefits of joining the Tackle Team:
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing benefits:
· Work remotely
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision Coverage
· Company off-site Summits
· Monthly Wellness Reimbursement
· Internet and Phone Reimbursement
· $500 Home ergo/office set up
· Generous Vacation Plan
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company Surprises and Swag
· Awesome Co-workers
Tackle welcomes and celebrates diverse team members and is committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment for all employees. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States.
Tackle.io is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation