Here at CreatorIQ, we help globally recognized companies—like AB InBev, Airbnb, CVS, Disney, H&M, LVMH, Mattel, Sephora, and Unilever to name just a few—grow, manage, scale, and measure industry-leading influencer marketing programs.
Our mission is to create influencer marketing software that’s powerful enough for the world’s largest companies, yet nimble enough for the next generation of innovative brands. To do that, we’re going to need the brightest minds in the Creator Economy.
One of our behavioral values at CreatorIQ is a team members first, clients focused. We put the holistic wellness of our team members first. One of the ways is through our “Focus Fridays” every other week – time for you to focus on you! We still get the work done for our clients, so it might mean you work on that key project with uninterrupted time or it might be a day spent walking in the park with your fur baby.
As a hybrid work environment, you have flexibility who how you scheduled your time. We encourage you to think about how you work best and add it to your schedule. Do you prefer early morning “off-screen time” to focus? Do you like to get your yoga workout down in the afternoon? Book it! And feel free to use our wellness program to cover the costs for that yoga class.
Founded in 2014, CreatorIQ has received both industry praise for its workplace culture and rave reviews from our clients. We’ve earned the title of Best Places to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, been named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and enjoyed recognition by G2 as both a Leader in Best Customer Relationship and a Top 100 Fastest-Growing Software Companies.
Our headquarters is in Los Angeles, with hubs in New York, San Francisco, Miami, London, Toronto, and Ukraine. In 2021, our CreatorIQ family expanded with the acquisition of Tribe Dynamics, the industry’s leading influencer marketing analytics platform. Our combine team is full of smart, driven, curious, innovative thinkers who are passionate about shaping the future of the Creator Economy—if that sounds like you, let’s talk.
We are seeking an Implementation Manager to drive adoption and transition prospective clients to Tribe Dynamics (a CreatorIQ Company) as their chosen influencer marketing solution. Duties will involve weekly training sessions, data migration, and software customization to fit each client’s expressed need.
Our ideal applicant is a natural problem solver and project manager, with previous experience in software implementation, product education, and/or customer success — ideally within the influencer marketing technology space.
This role will report to the Director of Pre-Sales Implementation as an individual contributor, primarily overseeing East Coast + EU prospects across multiple categories from beauty + fashion to lifestyle + CPG brands. Your organizational skills will be paramount as you manage multiple prospects throughout varying stages of the sales cycle.
What you will do:
- Account creation, data migration, and management of Tribe trial accounts; customizing the product based on expressed needs + requests
- Serve as the product + strategy liaison, demonstrating the value of our offering during weekly training sessions
- Provide real-time insights to prospects on the state of their influencer marketing programs and identify areas of growth + opportunity using Tribe’s suite of metrics + analytics
- Collaborate with Sales throughout the trial process by providing client feedback, updates on usage + feature adoption, and supporting commercial strategy
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams on identification and status of bugs and new feature rollout
- Collaborate with Customer Success in post-knowledge transfer to ensure continued success and client retention
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Background in SaaS product education and/or implementation: 2+ years experience in post-sales, pre-sales, or technical support at an enterprise-grade software company
- Sales + revenue mindset: experience in or supporting revenue-generating roles
- Strong Communicator: Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to external stakeholders
- Data-Driven: Comfortable using data to diagnose challenges + opportunities within a prospect’s influencer marketing program and provide solutions through emails, calls, and digital meetings
- Active Listener: demonstrated ability to ask effective questions, dive deep, and understand the customer’s priorities and anticipate needs + pain points
- Organization: Ability to efficiently prioritize a large number of competing requests with attention to detail
- Excited by Start-up Environments: Strong problem-solving skills, presents new ideas to old problems, excited by a fast-paced, ever-evolving industry.
- Remote-first: Ideally has the experience, and excels in remote work environments with minimal oversight
- Tech-savvy: Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, or similar CRM preferred
What you’ll get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- Focus Fridays: Every other Friday, you have the opportunity to use the day for your needs. It can be used for personal time or time to catch up on projects. The intent is to give you the flexibility to schedule how and when you work, to get the job done. Of course, if an important business need comes up on this day, the expectation is that you make room for it.Some departments need coverage and will adjust for another day.
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!