What’s great about SingleOps:
Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, Get S*** Done How You Want
SingleOps is used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America, and has processed over $1.5 billion in revenue on behalf of our customers. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry evolution. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and to understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability.
Being recognized as a ‘Top Best Place to Work in Atlanta’ we are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. If this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
The reason behind the role…
Reporting to VP of Customer Experience, we are looking for an Implementation Specialist who are excited to be a part of a growing team and take their SaaS career to the next level. You will be responsible for project managing, product adoption, & training throughout the implementation lifecycle of the customers’ journey. Each client will have different goals and requirements, and it is the job of implementation to formulate the project to fit their specific needs. You will also be a liaison between clients, sales, and the product team as we continue to improve our offering.
Location: Atlanta, GA preferred, but remote candidates are welcome to apply!
- Work directly with clients to onboard them to SingleOps product from kickoff to graduation
- Be responsible for creating/following project plans, as well as managing, monitoring progress, and guiding all aspects of implementation
- Potentially handle 30+ larger projects simultaneously
- Set and adhere to project timelines and goals for multiple concurrent implementations
- Evaluate customers’ current business practices and configure our solution to meet customer’s needs while applying SingleOps best practices.
- Ensure each customer is trained to use the product and monitor their progress and system utilization
- Maintain customer relationships in order to provide the optimal customer experience
- Work cross-functionally with other Sales and Customer Success to ensure successful handoff and onboarding
- Assist with Support on a regular basis to ensure quick response times to all clients
- Recreate and report bugs to development as they come to your attention inside the product
- Develop and Improve training documentation, videos, and best practices for internal and external use
- < 5% travel when requested by the client
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience in implementation, customer success, or customer onboarding in B2B SaaS
- Proven project management and planning in a similar function
- Excellent customer service skills with significant experience in client/customer service facing role
- Exceptional presentation skills for hosting virtual meetings and onsite visits
- Strong research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous environment where you wear many hats and are empowered to set your own landscape (pun definitely intended :-)).
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency (we do not sponsor at this time)
A few ways to stand out, but not required…
- Previous experience working for a startup
- Industry knowledge in field management (i.e. landscaping, tree care, etc.)
We want you to stay true to who you are
Here at SingleOps, we want you to stay true to who you are. We believe your identity is what makes us who we are as it’s our mission to promote an inclusive and welcoming culture. What you bring to the table is what matters most to us. Undoubtedly, great and unique people are what make us successful.