Olo is seeking an implementation professional to join the Customer Success Team as a Technical Specialist. This Technical Specialist will focus on custom solutions built in conjunction with our API.
The Technical Specialist plays a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by working directly with our customers to provide expert-level support and customer success. A successful Technical Specialist will work with our customers to understand their unique goals and business processes, providing in-depth knowledge to help our clients, and Olo, evolve.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as a knowledge center expert for Olo’s Ordering API and core areas of Olo’s platform, and provide ongoing support and engagement to our customers as they adopt, use and manage these platforms
- Guide Olo customers in all things related to custom ordering experiences, including the brand’s online ordering website, mobile site, apps or third party interface
- Work closely with the Olo Developer Support team to delegate technical questions, manage projects, and help communicate progress to customers while effectively collecting and delivering customer feedback
- Engage with customers to find creative solutions in order to enhance an end user’s ordering experience with a third party agency building on Olo’s API
- Identify questions about Olo’s API and help others understand the basics required to build a successful API integration
- Understand Olo’s developing product offerings as they relate to our customers’ dynamic business and technology needs
- Work closely with the product team to advocate for new product feature requests and ensure customer feedback is incorporated into roadmap development decisions
- Understand each customer’s organizational dynamics and engage with decision makers to discover core initiatives; help customers achieve goals by leveraging Olo’s suite of products and services
- Liaise between customer, internal departments, and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers
- Help report bugs to Olo’s engineering teams and work with those teams to urgently resolve customer issues
- Execute customer-facing webinars to provide training and communicate product enhancements on a regular basis
- Provide feedback and define internal processes and best practices to improve the customer experience through continued iteration of internal and external documentation
- Serve as a point of contact for our customers’ third party API partners, and collaborate effectively with those partners
What We’ll Expect From You
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology industry
- 2+ years experience managing clients or relevant project management work
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience and a strong interest in advocating for clients
- Excellent project management skills and experience leveraging internal resources and external stakeholders to execute against deadlines
- Outstanding ability to clearly articulate problems and resolutions
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate across multiple teams
- Top-notch communication, writing, and presentation skills, and the ability to educate clients on operational best practices to increase program performance
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Legally able to work in the United States
Nice to Have
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com
- Experience using tools such as Zendesk and Jira
- Excel knowledge to easily manage vast amounts of data
- Have an understanding of what an API is and the purpose it serves
- Understanding and/or experience of the e-commerce sector
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!