**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, the Inbound Marketing Specialist will play a lead role in supporting the success of our sales team and growth of our company. Your charter will be to help your account executive counterparts win by filling their calendars and sales pipeline with qualified opportunities that you develop and qualify from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, corporate defined initiatives.
In this role, you will:
- Manage outreach (calls, email, social) to qualify new and existing leads as sales opportunities
- Measure performance of email communications and work to continually improve response rates
- Research new prospects using various web-based tools
- Execute strategic prospecting campaigns to target accounts and executive personas via phone, email, social, and potentially direct mail
- Develop new sales opportunities with qualified buyers and keep your account executives’ pipeline full
- Maintain a consistently high level of outbound call, email and / or social volumes with daily/weekly expectations of 40/200
- Participate in regular planning, strategy, and training meetings with peers, account executives, sales management, and marketing
- 1+ years of experience working in a B2B environment in outbound marketing, an account/business/sales development role.
- Strong organization and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiarity with CRM systems. Salesforce preferred.
- Knowledgeable about email management programs.
- Show dedication and accountability for your attainment to monthly/quarterly quotas and your career growth
- Demonstrate an ambitious spirit – exhibited by creativity, optimism, and hustle
- Have passion to develop a successful career in technology sales
- Attention to detail and ability to learn and follow our sales development process and gather data into CRM
- Ability to deliver on daily/weekly call and activity targets
- Demonstrate the qualities of a leader – strong listener, accountable, and capable of delivering outstanding results
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Results-oriented and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of his/her relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.