HubSpot Academy is on a mission to be the place people go to learn how to start and grow a business. We offer a variety of educational and inspirational content — from blog posts to lessons and full certification courses — that provides valuable business strategy and software training to people all over the world. This educational content generates new customers for the business and delights our existing ones.
We’re looking for an innovative, creative, and passionate individual who can create high-quality educational content for HubSpot’s developer audience. Developers are a key component of the HubSpot ecosystem and are vital for the long-term success of HubSpot and our customers. As the HubSpot platform continues to advance and evolve, we want to ensure that these developers have the training, enablement, and resources they need to be successful in both CMS and API development. HubSpot also relies on the certification program to validate, recognize, and differentiate true experts in our developer community.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for designing educational content from start to finish that directly supports HubSpot Developers. You’ll design curriculum for Developer enablement, including how to build and manage websites on the HubSpot CMS Hub via HubSpot’s developer toolkit, how to create apps that are listed on the HubSpot Marketplace, and how to scope and deliver custom integrations for businesses and clients.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Design educational content from start to finish that meets the learning needs of our developers and the business needs of HubSpot.
- Assess and validate developer skill sets through the form of exam development and practical exercise reviewal.
- Audit our existing developer education and optimize around developer needs, HubSpot needs, and evolving tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with creative resources to film and edit video content.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has web development experience. Professional level competency in HTML/CSS/JS is required. Experience with node.js is preferred.
- Is passionate about teaching others.
- Has a proven track record of managing cross-functional projects.
- Gets energized by tackling complex problems.
- Has experience creating content in a variety of formats, such as videos, ebooks, podcasts, workbooks, and/or blog posts.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.