**Note that you don’t need to possess 100% of the qualities to be considered**
**Women, BIPOC, LGBTQ, and other under-represented groups are highly encouraged to apply**
About Jama Software:
Jama Software is passionate about improving innovation success. Numerous firsts for humanity in fields such as fuel cells, electrification, space, autonomous vehicles, surgical robotics, and more all rely on Jama Connect™ to minimize the risk of product failure, delays, cost overruns, compliance gaps, defects, and rework. Jama Connect™ uniquely builds Living Requirements™ that form the digital thread through siloed development, test, and risk activities to provide end-to-end compliance, risk mitigation, and process improvement. Our rapidly growing customer base of more than 12.5 million users across 30 countries spans the automotive, medical device, life sciences, semiconductor, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, financial services, and insurance industries.
The Security team at Jama provides advice on, and risk-management of, security issues that enable the business to deliver outstanding products and services to our customers. From space, to medical, to automotive our product is used by sophisticated development teams in high impact and highly regulated industries.
If you’re the type of person who enjoys solving problems, likes to spend time mastering their craft and is all about building solutions that allow customers to innovate faster, then Jama is the place for you.
In this role, you will:
- Assist with the organization’s Vulnerability Management program, including coordinating with our established Managed Service Security provider and crafting plans of action for remediation and coordinating within the organization for remediation of the identified issue and documentation of the remediation
- Assist in the coordination of staff awareness training on information security standards, policies, and best practices
- Monitor network systems for security breaches
- Assist with incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the incident happened
- Minimum 3 years of security analyst/administration experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with web applications, especially J2EE technologies and technologies like Docker, Tomcat, Nginx
- Basic understanding of network fundamentals including (TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, SMTP HTTP(S))
- Experience with vulnerability scanning, reporting and remediation
- Outstanding documentation and writing skills
- Experience with SaaS application and/or hosting, preferably in an enterprise software development environment and AWS
- Hardworking, driven, intelligent, collaborative, and hard-working with a thirst to learn
- Strong automation skills and independent time management skills
- Values transparency and consistently iterating to improve
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a virtual first environment
Benefits and Other:
If we’ve intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- Ambitious and fun work with a chance to define distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized and results-oriented Product leadership team
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans as well as pre-tax savings accounts as well as a generous 401(k) employer match
- Time-off and leave programs crafted to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
Jama Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.