We are looking for a talented engineer to architect and build the next evolution of our infrastructure strategy! As part of the Platform Infrastructure team, you will be working closely with our top engineers and technical leaders to research and develop the next generation of our infrastructure.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Defining cloud infrastructure in AWS using infrastructure as code (Packer, Terraform, and Ansible).
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining tools built from the ground up to support self-service, quality, security, and compliance initiatives.
- Consulting with engineering teams to help them leverage our platform and tools.
- Collaborating with product, architecture, and engineering groups to build a self-service platform that acts as a force multiplier for developer productivity.
- Creating abstractions over infrastructure technology to deliver a streamlined user experience while enforcing guardrails for security and business requirements.
- Researching, selecting, and deploying new technologies.
- Finding ways to deliver cost-effective functionality.
What We’ll Expect From You
- Problem-solving & analytical skills, with experience in cloud architecture.
- Forward-looking strategic thinking to solve problems and meet needs before they arise, always striving to find things to improve.
- Experience developing infrastructure and automation solutions in an always up, always available, security-first environment.
- Experience with infrastructure components from the low-level (subnets and peering connections) to the high-level (containers and load balancers).
- Proficiency with IaC tools such as Terraform, Ansible, and Packer in a cloud environment.
- Knowledge of security and compliance best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical documentation.
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!