Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
Why we need you:
Sales Engineers are the technical voices of mabl’s Sales team. We help guide prospective users through their first experiences using the product, support them as they implement their test cases, and address any technical challenges they may face. We’re product advocates and user advocates. Some experience in software testing can be helpful, but being a “people person” and a strong technical aptitude will take you far. Given mabl’s context, this could also be a great role for a QA Engineer that enjoys coaching, solving challenges with solutions, and being a subject matter expert. Your work will directly impact mabls business, customers and culture.
What you’ll do:
- Become a mabl product expert
- Function as a technical point of contact during the sales process
- Resolve technical blockers during sales engagements
- Incorporate feedback from users back into mabl product roadmap
- Educate users on advanced use of the mabl product via remote and on-site trainings
- Represent mabl at various trade shows, meetups, and other events from time to time
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience in technology-focused roles
- Exposure to front-end test automation and/or CI/CD tools is a plus
- Passionate about working at a growing startup and learning new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to successfully interact with clients and stakeholders across organizations