Inside Sales Rep
Team: New Business
Reporting to: Director, Demand Generation
Estimated Start: August 2021
Location: REMOTE – Anywhere, US
Work Authorization: This role is open to US Citizens/Permanent Residents and non-citizens allowed to work for any US employer. We are unable to sponsor any work authorizations for this role.
What’s the role
We’re looking for a curious, enthusiastic, critical thinker to join our team as an Inside Sales Rep! This role is an opportunity to start a rewarding career in digital marketing. During your tenure at the ISR role at Brainlabs, you’ll learn the fundamental principles of sales, marketing, and project management. You’ll learn about a wide range of digital marketing services and products and have the opportunity to drive sales outcomes through your own means.
The ideal candidate arrives at this role with curiosity, tons of enthusiasm, and evidence of critical thinking demonstrated through education or personal endeavours and interests.
You’ll be part of an agile inventive sales team that solves problems together and helps take Brainlabs’ proposition to market through smart campaign plans encompassing marketing, product, and sales tactics–and in turn, bring new clients into the business. Whilst you’re a team player, you’ll best fit this role if you’re comfortable working autonomously – contacting our book of prospects and educating them about Brainlabs services.
Tell me about the company
Brainlabs is an experimentation-led agency famed for its world-class company culture. We seek to create an environment where everyone is excited to come to work and contribute to our two-fold mission:
- to change the future of digital advertising
- to build the best company to work for
For more info why not take a look at our company handbook and our employer pledge which sets out our aim to be remarkable in diversity and inclusion, team spirit, client work, career progression, and fun.
Give me a breakdown of what an Inside Sales Rep at Brainlabs does:
- Research prospects, companies, and industries using third party tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Crunchbase, Winmo, etc.
- Create and manage email correspondences with companies
- Organize replies from new business prospects
- Update opportunity and lead information in the company CRM
- Assist with database maintenance and updates
- Qualify leads
- Improve qualification processes
- Work closely with new business to handover opportunities
- Assist in running new business account audits
What talents and experience would suit this role?
- Willing to work 100% remotely
- 6-12 months consecutive work experience in a professional services environment
- Exposure to and knowledge of digital marketing through an internship or college program
- Four year degree
- Proactive and autonomous, comfortable working independently
- Smart, efficient approach to work with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prompt and responsive sales manner
- Meticulous, analytical approach to work
- Intelligent approach to work understanding the benefits and drawbacks of a method, and able to discern the reasons behind processes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Curious approach to sales and desire to progress within the agency
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and/or Google Business Apps, especially Excel or Google Sheets
Brainlabs actively seeks and encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and identities. More specifically, our equal opportunities and diversity monitoring data indicates that we under-represent BIPOC ethnic groups, so we actively encourage applications from BIPOC candidates.
Thank you for your interest in Brainlabs! We look forward to getting to know you!
When you apply to work at Brainlabs, we may use your application data to make employment decisions, but your data will not be distributed or used elsewhere unless you are hired as an employee. All applications ask for your consent to allow us to process your personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw your information at any point by reaching out to email@example.com.