- Join the global leader in Identity Governance and Administration
- Perfect role for English and Malay bilingual talents
- Based in Singapore and possible to relocate the right talent to Singapore
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Inside Sales Representative to evangelize the SailPoint message into the most important companies in the world. You will be responsible for delivering a positive customer experience using the SailPoint sales model while maximizing revenue and margin generation in top custom accounts. In this role, you will be linked with a team of field sales counterparts (Outside Sales Executive, SEs, Channel Partners, etc.) helping to penetrate new accounts and cross-sell into existing SailPoint accounts.
- Maintain a high-level of daily activity including end user calls, partner calls, meetings and proactive outreach (phone and email)
- Connect with prospects and customers through 30-40 contacts per day and follow up on Marketing leads
- Has experiences in the full life cycle of sale: prospecting, selling, and closing
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with SailPoint products and services
- Build lasting relationships with prospects, end users and partners
- Engage with cross-functional resources including field sales, senior leadership, marketing and others to drive business in your account base
- Assume an active role in executing against your team’s territory growth plan
- Outbound B2B software sales experience or a similar combination of work experience and education for Malaysia market
- Experience in the Fortune 500, Enterprise, Mid-Market space preferred
- Experience in high tech sales. Preferably software and/or SaaS offerings -You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Leveraging these skills to sell competitive products is something you genuinely enjoy.
- You may have experience working in a high-performance team and thrive in a fast-paced stimulating environment and a built-in sense of urgency
- You are coachable and open to receiving and acting on feedback to improve results.
- You have an unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and can easily handle ambiguity.
- Positive attitude
- Fluent English and Malay
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.