Hi, we’re CompanyCam.
We create simple-to-use, visual-first communication and accountability tools for contractors. Imagine a B2B SaaS (business-to-business software-as-a-service) app that doesn’t look like garbage, built by a team of capable, laid-back people.
But don’t let the chill throw you off; we’re a fast-growing, product-led startup with big plans for the future.
We’re looking for several smart, self-motivated, problem-solving Inside Sales Representatives to join our Sales team. This is a fast-moving, fun-loving, relaxed sales organization. We are hiring positive people who thoroughly enjoy the sales process – and helping our customers.
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Inside Sales Representatives to join our sales team at CompanyCam. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth by identifying and engaging with potential customers, demonstrating value, and closing sales.
In this role you will…
- Understand the needs and pain points of contractors and tailor sales presentations accordingly.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of CompanyCam and how it can help contractors save time and improve their businesses.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects, understand their business objectives, and provide tailored solutions to meet their needs.
- Actively reach out to customers who have inquired about our app through various channels.
- Manage an ongoing pipeline of prospects to deliver new customers consistently at or above sales quota level.
- Follow up leads by calling to qualify and schedule software demos.
- Operate and thrive within a fast-paced sales environment using multiple systems.
- Show up every day, taking the courage to do the difficult but necessary stuff.
- Grow up constantly: you’re OK working in an environment full of change. You take responsibility, love ownership, learn continuously, and have a growth mindset.
- Do good by treating your co-workers and customers the way you would like to be treated.
- Show excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and establish trust with potential customers.
- Have strong negotiation and closing skills, with a focus on driving revenue growth and achieving sales targets.
- Effectively present and demonstrate software solutions to a diverse audience, including contractors, project managers, and business owners.
- Be self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
It’d be nice if you…
- Have experience direct selling software, and are comfortable leading a quick product demonstration.
- Have 1-2 years of prior inside sales experience – preferably in software-as-a-service (SaaS).
- Have experience working in different sales platforms, like Salesforce.
- Are fluent in writing and speaking Spanish.
How we work at CompanyCam:
CompanyCam is a fun, fast-paced team united by our core values of Show Up, Grow Up and Do Good. We trust you to do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members and empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
We pride ourselves on celebrating everyone — CompanyCam is an equal opportunity employer actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where underrepresented groups can thrive. Are you reading this and wondering if you meet every requirement? Studies show that workplace minorities, such as women and people of color, are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every single requirement. At CompanyCam, we pride ourselves on celebrating everyone. We are actively working on creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive. If you’re interested in applying, do it! Even if your experiences don’t directly line up or you are ‘missing that one thing’. We are excited to read your application!
Together we’re building something great!
This is a salaried position at CompanyCam. Our starting salary is $37,000 and is based on experience. Our average on target earnings (OTE) are around $73,000 and our commission is uncapped. We also offer meaningful equity and other benefits.
Ready to apply?
If you share our passion for serving our customers and bringing truth and transparency to the contracting industry, we’d love to review your application!
For any needed accommodations during the hiring process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.