This job posting is no longer accepting applications for this position. To apply, kindly follow this link: https://jobs.lever.co/xsolla/e6c31f6b-83c3-4d10-85fa-517de42a9ea2
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Integrated Marketing Manager to join our Global Marketing team at Xsolla! In this role, you will use your planning, strategic thinking, content creation, execution and analytical skills to help the company profitably grow through creation of integrated go-to-market plans.
You will play a key role in planning, creating and executing the production of our solution launches, delivery of our experiential marketing projects, curating experiences and creating content highlighting our core values and product suite, and working with our business development team to present our offerings to prospective and existing partners.
You will work on our global campaigns, with direct supervision from the Director of Integrated Marketing, and partner with the Experiential, Regional and Product Marketing teams in a group effort to execute the larger Xsolla Marketing strategy.
This role reports to the team at our Los Angeles, CA HQ, however we are looking to hire in Raleigh, NC.
- Play an integral role in planning and executing marketing strategies
- Support the global internal marketing team and international ad agencies
- Partner with cross functional teams including Product Marketing, Experiential, Regional, and PR
- Assist in executing multiple trade show strategies and overseeing logistics
- Conduct surveys, and leverage data and analytics to drive insights
- Help develop and measure key metrics around the business including customer acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates
- Work within marketing budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, Business, or a related field
- 3-5+ years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility
- Knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance
- Demonstrated experience or interest in the video-game industry and basic understanding of end-to-end product cycles and needs of businesses in the ecosystem
- B2B experience identifying opportunities, from lead generation to forecasting, utilizing digital marketing campaigns (end-to-end) to convert, nurture and build life-long advocates as partners/clients
- Experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audiences
- Digital marketing experience including an understanding of strategies and tactics across different platforms
- Strong project management abilities; capable of proactively managing up and working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with cross functional teams
- Flexibility, compassion, communicative, transparency, ownership
- Experience with an entrepreneurial organization
- Experience with a global company
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while achieving a high degree of accuracy and meeting deadlines
SIZE AND COMPLEXITY:
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities while maintaining a positive, professional image of the organization
- Ability to lead and participate in special projects
- Ability to handle confidential information with the utmost level of professionalism
- Performs well on cross-functional project teams and with external vendors
- Partners with external vendors and maintains positive relationships
- Partners with clients and maintains positive relationships
- Robust network of game developers and publishers
At Xsolla, we know it isn’t just about the paycheck. That’s why our Benefits Program is designed to meet and enhance our team’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Our Benefits Program includes 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision plans for full-time employees AND their families! Additionally, disability and life insurance are company-paid. Chiropractic coverage and flexible spending accounts are there for you, should you need them. And our 401(k) retirement plan includes a company match to help you plan for the future.
Burnout is bad for people and bad for business. That’s why we offer unlimited Flexible Time Off and 14 paid holidays each year.
We are all about personal and professional growth! Every Xsolla employee has a customized career roadmap, curated by the employee alongside their manager, that helps align company goals with individualized personal goals. In an effort to foster your growth at Xsolla, we offer opportunities for in-house training, independent study, conference attendance, and higher education.
Xsolla is a global video game commerce company with a robust and powerful set of tools and services designed specifically for the video game industry. Since its founding in 2005, Xsolla has helped thousands of game developers and publishers of all sizes fund, market, launch and monetize their games globally and across multiple platforms. As an innovative leader in in-game commerce, Xsolla’s mission is to solve the inherent complexities of global distribution, marketing, and monetization to help our partners reach more geographies, generate more revenue and create relationships with gamers worldwide. Xsolla is headquartered and incorporated in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Berlin, Seoul, and cities worldwide. Xsolla supports major gaming titles like Valve, Twitch, Roblox, Ubisoft, Epic Games, Take-Two, KRAFTON, Nexters, NetEase, Playstudios, Playrix, miHoYo, and more.
For additional information and to learn more, please visit xsolla.com
Xsolla is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on the following: Race, color, Ancestry, national origin, Religion, creed, Age, Disability, mental and physical, Sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), Sexual orientation, Gender identity, gender expression, Medical condition, Genetic information, Marital status, Military and veteran status, and any other terms deemed by the State of California.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time so the individual and organization can achieve their results. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Xsolla takes your privacy very seriously, and will not sell or externally distribute any data received during the hiring process. For more information related to GDPR or CCPA please reach out to email@example.com.