$80k – $160k • 1.0% – 5.0%
Our mission is to make financial markets universally fair and accessible.
Who is UMA?
We are a team, driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system. We have built an optimistic oracle for web3, and are building a robust ecosystem around that core solution. Our growing team is relatively small but incredibly mighty, and strives to be an engaging leader in the DeFi community.
Where are we headed:
- We’re building foundational infrastructure for web3 and developing high quality products to showcase this.
- Our road-map is robust, and with an iterative and continuous development philosophy, we’re always building.
- We’re a global team that values diverse perspectives and top tier talent. We’re growing internationally with the support of top tier investors and advisors.
Where do you fit in?
We’re looking for an Integrations Engineer to join our team. You’ll have an opportunity to work directly with the engineers to help bridge the gap between them and the community you’ll be focused on growing. You’ll be part of a team working on the cutting edges of the DeFi world, to help reshape the global financial system.
Support builders: Collaborate with integration partners to design and launch new Web3 protocols built with UMA’s infrastructure.
Improve developer experience: Create developer focused tooling, tutorials, documentation and blog posts
Develop product: Contribute to the technical design and implementation of new DeFi products and protocols.
Engage developers: Coordinate, present at, and participate in meetups, hackathons, and conferences around the world.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years full-time experience with open-source software
- Demonstrated passion for decentralized finance
- Top 5% technical writing and presentation skills
- User and solutions oriented mindset
- Able to travel, including internationally, 25%+ of time
We value each individual’s right to economic freedom
We value openness, honesty, and directness.
We value integrity.
We value iterative learning.
We value taking smart risks.
We value creating an environment where everyone “does their best work”.
- UMA’s pay packages include competitive salaries & substantial token options. Salaries range from $100-200K and your token allocation can grow with your voting rewards while you participate in the growing ecosystem.
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it).
- 100% remote, which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
Still want to know more?
-Our team at UMA blends a mix of highly-sought engineers, developers and community builders with a traditional finance pedigree. Our fast-growing team includes a diverse background of experiences and has drawn talent from Google, Ernst & Young, IBM and Goldman Sachs. We’re a decentralized protocol governed by community members across the globe in a DAO, and supported by Risk Labs Foundation.
-We value economic freedom, integrity, and taking smart risks. You’ll succeed at UMA if you’re a self-starter, kind, adaptable, and passionate about building impactful tools to make finance more equitable.
-UMA is a remote-first international team and we support everyone to create an environment where they can do their best work. UMA teammates take the time off that they need and support each other to create an environment where they are happy, healthy, and inspired. We pride ourselves on being family-friendly as well as nomad-friendly.
-You will not get bored at UMA. The OO empowers unlimited ideas, products, services and protocols. We are constantly developing, building, experimenting and evolving.
*Risk Labs is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org