Are you a Product Designer that’s highly focused on understanding customers and solving their problems? Do you have a passion to build great products in pursuit of a common goal? If so, Procurify is looking for a Senior Product Designer and we want to hear from you!
Fun Facts About Us
At Procurify, our mission is to make business spending simple and fast. We help companies manage their employee initiated spend in a way that empowers employees, increases business velocity and provides finance teams with the insight they need to grow their business. We also:
- Closed a series B round of $20M USD in Spring 2019
- Have 120+ employees in our Vancouver office
- Helped our internationally recognized customers track over $7B in spending
- Have one of the best views in Vancouver with our rooftop deck
What You’ll Do
- Play an integral role in identifying the right business problems to solve and delivering the right solutions to customers.
- Be an expert on our customers and be a vigorous advocate for them across the company.
- Concept, prototype, design, and present solutions that solve both business and user problems and deliver measurable outcomes.
- Create sketches, flow diagrams, wireframes, and mockups of features serving different user segments.
- Conduct user interviews, usability testing, and analysis.
- Use and leverage metrics to drive product design and measure product success.
Skills and Experience You Should Have
- 3 or more years of design experience, ideally in Product design
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a company but particularly with Product Managers and Engineers.
- Experience in using research and data driven decision making for projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A portfolio showing UX problem solving and great visual designs.
- Strong understanding of web technologies.
- Humility plus strong opinions that are loosely held.
Procurify is a place where your personal growth is a real priority. Our values help shape our decisions, mistakes are expected, and being true to yourself is encouraged. We truly believe in investing in our people, and here are a few things we offer to show our team we care:
- Procurify is an all-remote, fully distributed company. You can work wherever you are happiest (within Canada for tax purposes).
- We have embraced a four day work week – take Friday off, forever.
- Flexible work hours, unlimited responsible time off
- Vision, dental, and extended health benefits.
- If you choose to visit the office, we’re pet friendly and have one of the best views of the city from our rooftop patio.
- Bucketloads of events including charity, community, and in-house learning sessions.
- A safe, supportive, and inspiring environment where people from all walks of life are welcomed and encouraged to maximize their potential.