At Gradle, our mission is to transform the software development process. The technology we have developed helps companies to develop their software significantly faster and more reliably. We are the company behind the Gradle Build Tool, one of the top 20 most popular open source projects for IT worldwide, which is used by millions of Android and Java developers. Our commercial product Gradle Enterprise has set new standards in software development and is used by companies such as LinkedIn, Google, Netflix, SAP and many other Fortune 500 companies around the world. We’re among the fastest growing SaaS companies at our headquarters in San Francisco.
The German subsidiary is looking for an intern / working student in digital sales to support the digital marketing / process automation team either in the Trier / Saarbrücken / Kaiserslautern or Berlin area.
Your area of responsibility
- You will get to know sales processes in detail and help shape them significantly. You will learn how to use our Salesforce CRM system.
- You support us with B2B marketing activities, created with Pardot and interact with Salesforce.
- You will help us with data analysis and segmentation in preparation for inbound and outbound campaigns.
- You work on the conception of sales campaigns and tailor-made metrics and carry out data analysis, e.g. in Google Sheets.
- Master’s students (m / f) specializing in (digital) business administration, business informatics or industrial engineering.
- You are interested in digital marketing in the B2B area and ideally you already have some initial knowledge, e.g. through previous internships.
- Independent, targeted and conceptual work.
- Strong analytical thinking, ability to work in a team and good communication skills.
- First knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot (Marketo or Hubspot) as well as programming knowledge in HTML, CSS, or VBA would be advantageous.
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile.
- The position is to be filled immediately.
- Dynamic working atmosphere at a Silicon Valley startup with plenty of room for personal initiative.
- Fair salary depending on your qualifications, possibility to work from home.
- Benefit from the direct exchange with our international sales team and direct cooperation with the COO.
- We are proud of our extraordinary team, which is spread over 17 countries around the world. From the company’s inception, Gradle has built and refined an advanced remote work environment and culture. This assumes that all members manage themselves, are highly motivated and are really enthusiastic about their area.
- Ensuring a diverse and inclusive environment in which we learn from one another is very important to us. We welcome people with different backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives.
Please send us your meaningful application documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, current references, information on the scope of work and salary expectations as well as the earliest starting date) in German or English.