HubSpot is looking for an experienced communicator to join our Internal Communications team in our Cambridge, MA office or fully remote in the U.S. The Internal Communications Team is all about optimizing how we give and get information in a hybrid world and enabling our employees to do their best work. We help to connect employees with the right information at the right time, champion best practices and norms for synchronous and asynchronous communication, and empower teams and leadership to be great communicators. If you share our belief that internal communications shouldn’t be boring, but reflective of a company’s culture and values, and want to work in a fast-paced, award-winning culture, then this could be the role for you.
The Internal Communications Manager will specifically support our growing product & engineering teams across NAM and EMEA and will be a core contributor to our success at scale. You will focus on amplifying key information and driving clarity to all levels of the organization through incredible attention to detail and operational excellence. This person will have a wide scope of autonomy and ownership to create and implement new content and systems to deliver effective communications.
What’s it mean to be a successful Internal Communications Manager for the Product Org at HubSpot? A strong project manager. An experienced cross-functional partner who is able to adapt and change course as-needed. A clear and concise storyteller who produces communications that are hard to forget and impossible to miss. And, someone who always seeks feedback so that they can learn and grow better.
In this role, you will:
- Build and own the Product Internal Communications Operating System, continuously getting feedback and iterating to make it remarkable.
- Understand and diagnose main communications problem areas in the org, working cross-functionally to come up with solutions and roll those out over time.
- Use the power of storytelling and design to build impactful and effective presentations and communications.
- Work across our Product Leadership Team to help them be great communicators.
- Create templates and playbooks for partners in HR, recruiting, culture to use; be a communications advisor to help them communicate effectively to the Product org.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a communications or PR role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a focus on driving clarity and inclusion.
- Extensive experience working with complexity, where you can identify and drive initiatives with multiple stakeholders and many moving parts.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and committed to ensuring operational excellence.
- A strong collaborator across multiple departments, teams, leadership levels, and backgrounds.
- Ghostwriting experience working closely with leaders
- Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to make decisions, test assumptions, and iterate – often without perfect information.
- Ready and willing to jump in, learn, and get stuff done.
Cash compensation range: 101800-152700 USD Annually
The cash compensation above includes base salary, on-target commission for employees in eligible roles, and annual bonus targets under HubSpot’s bonus plan for eligible roles. In addition to cash compensation, all HubSpotters are eligible to participate in HubSpot’s equity plan to receive restricted stock units (RSUs). Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay. Individual compensation packages are based on a few different factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons.
We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. To learn more about what’s included in total compensation, check out some of the benefits and perks HubSpot offers to help employees grow better.
At HubSpot, fair compensation practices isn’t just about checking off the box for legal compliance. It’s about living out our value of transparency with our employees, candidates, and community.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com. This information will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of determining an appropriate accommodation for the interview process.
Germany Applicants: (m/f/d) – link to HubSpot’s Career Diversity page here.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.