Tackle enables software companies to accelerate and operationalize the use of Cloud Marketplaces from AWS, Microsoft, Google Cloud, and Red Hat, without the need for significant engineering resources. Our platform and our team come together to make it easier for our customers to build, grow, and scale their Marketplace businesses. Tackle works with leading software companies like Auth0, CrowdStrike, HashiCorp, Lacework, New Relic, Snyk, VMware, and many more at every stage—from startups to enterprise. We recently raised a $100M Series C round and are backed by three of the world’s top SaaS investors—Coatue, a16z, and Bessemer Venture Partners—as we continue to execute on our mission to positively transform the way that software is sold.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Customer Success Enablement Manager who can help us build a global, world-class Customer Support organization. As the CS Enablement Manager, you ensure our customer-facing teams are fully equipped and empowered to help our customers achieve their business goals. This is a cross-functional role partnering with CS leadership to develop and deliver programs, resources, and tools that support our global initiatives and continuously upskill our teams.
Ideally, you are someone who is passionate about enablement, communications, content development, training, and most importantly, helping our teams excel. You have experience planning, creating, executing, and measuring enablement programs for customer-facing and revenue-generating teams. You are passionate about technology, SaaS, and Cloud Marketplaces, and you bring that interest and innovation into your enablement approach. You’re an excellent project manager and communicator, you’re able to influence and employ others as champions, and you enjoy working cross-functionally on multiple projects at once. And, you want to be a part of a company that is defining a category and you want to be out front leading it. If this sounds like you, we’d like to speak with you.
In This Role You Will:
- Create, execute, and manage customer-facing team enablement learning programs, content, resources, and tools.
- Create, execute, and manage our new hire onboarding and ongoing team enablement, training, and certification programs
- Create, execute, and manage our go-to-market and release field team enablement, training, and certification programs
- Work cross-functionally to assess and understand company and department priorities and objectives, establish an enablement roadmap and calendar, and determine (and report on) KPIs, metrics, and assessment criteria
- Own the cross-functional execution of initiatives to ensure achievements and objectives are met while ensuring quality and resource balance
- Identify and address team knowledge and skill gaps (and opportunities) while creating a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Organize and manage our content, resources, and tools into centralized, easy-to-use, and up-to-date knowledge centers
- Measure and share success by deploying an evaluation system that ensures the constant improvement of our enablement programs and resources and ties directly into our Company objectives and revenue goals.
- Serve as an customer success and customer enablement champion, helping create a culture of enablement, empowerment, and success
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience designing and executing enablement programs, content, and training for customer-facing and revenue-generating teams (Customer Success, Renewals, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in building and implementing programs that engage, educate, and deliver results against pre-defined measurement criteria.
- Experience creating and managing ILT, VILT, on-demand, in-flow, and blended learning paths, courses, and content.
- Experience managing content and communications strategy, resources, knowledge bases, wikis, and tools
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical concepts and business initiatives into creative and effective learning plans, content, and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer-facing teams and their needs, and deliver the right enablement resources at the right time
- Strong program and project management skills and the ability to execute cross-functionally, with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, agile environment
- History of over achievement and references from people telling us we’d be silly not to hire you
- Exceptional written, verbal, organizational, and presentation / training skills
- Working knowledge of enablement and training techniques and best practices, as well as, organizational change, adult learning, and evaluation / assessment methodologies
- Ability to work individually and remotely and to collaborate within a team environment to achieve your goals.
You Will Stand Out:
- Bring YOU to the role – we want creative, positive, and excited team members who can think around corners and push us all to get better every day
- You’re not afraid of a challenge – you analyze, create, share, and adapt
- You’re a continuous learner, eternally curious, with a growth mindset
- You’re smart, no doubt about it – but your EQ is off the charts as well
- You learn fast, adapt quickly, and pivot without breaking a sweat
- You’re a strong team player and collaborator. You’re happiest when the whole team is successful, and you’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.
- You’re also a self-starter who thrives working independently in a remote setting
- You’re a master of organization and time management
- You are proactive and always two steps ahead of the ask
- You’re comfortable talking with, creating content for, and training revenue-generating teams, customer relationship teams, and technical teams.
- You’re passionate about enablement, and you bring a positive demeanor, high energy, sense of humor, and a contagious passion to meet the changing needs of the business
- You enjoy the demanding pace of a hyper-growth SaaS company
- You have experience working with Articulate, Adobe Creative Suite, and other content and animation products, as well as ChurnZero, Salesforce, and other relationship management tools
- You have experience in information architecture and working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Content Management Systems (CMS).
Full-time employees currently enjoy these amazing perks and benefits:
· Work remotely from anywhere within the US & Canada
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental and vision coverage
· Company off-site summits
· Monthly wellness reimbursement
· Internet and phone reimbursement
· $1000 home ergo/office set up
· Generous vacation plan & flexible work hours
· 401k + matching
· Technology tools to do your best work
· Company surprises and swag
· Awesome co-workers
Start with the customer – We exist to help sellers sell more & sell faster, and we measure all of our decisions with our customers’ goals at the forefront.
Paint the art of the possible – We continuously innovate on how we do things, always looking for a better, smoother way for our customers and for each other.
Operate with integrity – We have a bias for action and we communicate both internally and externally with candor, empathy, and authenticity.
Learn and grow together – We work as a team, we celebrate wins, and we have fun together as we strive for professional and personal growth.
The Hiring Process:
We have a transparent and streamlined hiring process that can typically be completed in one to two weeks:
• Phone screen
• 3 additional video chat interviews (on occasion there may be opportunities for in-person interviews)
• Some positions may require a take home test (this will be communicated to the candidate)
We are a welcoming, diverse team with a wide range of backgrounds and experiences. We were born and built remote and welcome others who believe remote companies are the way companies will be built into the future. At this time, we can only accept applicants who reside within the United States and Canada.
Tackle.io is proud to be an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. Tackle makes hiring decisions solely based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time. We hope to empower and support every individual and celebrate the diverse cultures, perspectives and experiences in our teams. Our Equal Opportunity policy applies to all employment practices within Tackle.