Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an International Tax Manager (permanent establishment assessment), joining our Finance team.
- Collections professional with 5+ years experience and proven performance, mainly consultancy environment
- Prior experience with international taxation mainly MLI and BEPS analysis, Transfer Pricing methodology and analysis
- Experience with a Fintech or start up company
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Data driven communicator
- Professional experience working with large data sets
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment
- Writes and speaks fluent English, French and Spanish considered a plus
- It’s not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Analyse PE studies and OECD tax law
- Analyse EUCJ tax law
- Analyse on a country by country basis its exposure to a permanent establishment
- Preparing ATA to present to tax authorities
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Air, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You’ll report to: Director of Tax
- Team: Finance
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with team leadership
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!