We started Super to help maximize lives–both the lives of our customers and the lives of our employees– so that everyone can experience all that life has to offer. For our employees, our promise is that Super is more than just a job; it’s an opportunity to unlock one’s potential, where learning is celebrated and impact is realized.
We are more than a fast-paced, high-growth tech company; we care about our people and take career progression seriously. This is your career and our aim is to supercharge it through the people, the work, and the programs that fuel who we are.
At Super, we celebrate [and reward] our high performers. Follow this link to learn more about our Internship Scholarship Program and how you can further benefit from a work engagement with us.
About the Role
This position will work closely with staff to enable success from a technology standpoint while maintaining a secure and controlled environment. This role will be based out of our Toronto office (in person, 3-5 days a week) to support user and hardware needs. As one of our IT hires, there is tremendous potential to grow and influence the company’s IT processes.
Challenges You’ll Solve
- Provide L1 support for hardware and software needs through a ticketing system
- Resolve issues for clients via slack or in person
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Walk the employees through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems in service management software
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by employees to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Assist in management of identity and access management in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by employees.
- Solution-focused with excellent communication skills
- Basic technical aptitude and fundamental understanding of information technology, including but not limited to: Windows OS, Mac OS, Google Workspace & Office 365
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in EnglishCustomer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Ability to work under pressure with a large workload
- Has IT, Computer Science or relevant field experience
We’ve got you covered
- Compensation: We pay our Interns top-of-market
- $300 one-time home office set up allowance
- $25/week UberEats allowance on Fridays
- $300/Term Learning and Development allowance
- $120/ Term Fitness/Wellness allowance
- Top Talent: work with the best in the world, including Engineers and Leadership from Google, Meta, Wish, YouTube, Uber and more.
- Build Something Great: most importantly, build a product used by millions around the world – have ownership, have impact, and do great work