Fundrise offers a wonderful in-person environment at our Washington, DC headquarters if that’s what you are looking for as well as a fully-remote option, including company-paid access to WeWork, from any location in the United States.
Our mission at Fundrise is to allow everyone access to a technology driven, diversified portfolio of institutional-quality real estate. Founded in 2012, we’re the largest direct-to-investor real estate investment platform in the United States. We make institutional-quality real estate investments available to individual investors of every size at the touch of a button.
Since our launch, Fundrise has raised over $2.4 billion from investors in all 50 states and has been honored on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies and the Financial Times 2020 and 2021 ranking of the Americas’ fastest growing companies. We’ve also been recognized as Nerdwallet’s Best Real Estate Investment Platform of 2021.
We’re looking for an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for the analysis of processes and systems to identify and deliver potential areas of improvement. Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned IT projects providing a single point of contact for those projects. Coordinate cross-functional project teams to oversee the timely completion of work assignments and successful completion of identified IT projects for the assigned business unit. Develops work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Responsible for project tracking while ensuring adherence to quality standards and project deliverables.
- Deliver business outcomes on a variety of projects involving people, process and technology
- Keep project tasks, issues and targeted completion dates updated and accurate and provide weekly project updates
- Develop and manage project governance plans, project schedules, success criteria, and project milestones
- Build strong relationships and manage stakeholders engagement across the organization
- Implement organizational change management as required to allow initiatives to succeed
- Facilitate and lead cross-functional meetings as a subject matter expert while empowering operational staff to present ideas and create improvements and solutions
- Work in partnership with business units on the identification and execution of strategic initiatives and oversee tactical project completion
- Drive IT business priorities while controlling risk and mitigation plans
- Identify process and system improvement opportunities by monitoring metrics and analyzing data
- 5 years of experience in a business operations, program, or project management role
- Project management skills with a detailed oriented approach
- Ability to effectively communicate technical, non-technical and business-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical professionals
- A self-starter with a proven record of implementing strategic planning, influencing cross-functionally, and effective and efficient task prioritization
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the discovery of the true requirements of underlying requests and the ability to recommend alternative technical and business approaches
- .Ability to rapidly shift and adapt to different tasks that vary between complex analyses, hands-on projects, and project management