Zonos is the cross-border technology solution for online retailers and other solutions providers that deal with global ecommerce. As a cloud provider located in St. George Utah, we contribute strongly to the Silicon Slopes community both in Northern Utah, as well as locally.
Zonos is seeking an IT Systems Technician to assist our HR department in onboarding new employees, managing software and hardware for the team as well as taking on facilities responsibilities.
- Manage multiple software licenses and user accounts across multiple departments
- Manage VOIP phone service and video conferencing
- Support OS X and Windows users (e.g. software installs and VPN troubleshooting)
- Purchase, provision, and manage computer hardware (PC and Macs)
- Asset management and procurement
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance with minimal work interruption to others
- Enforce and manage office IT and network security
- Support wired and wireless networks
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of software products
- Troubleshoot hardware, client software, and basic network connectivity problems
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other business units
- Create all required documentation including standards, configurations, and diagrams
- Oversee building facilities, such as daily cleaning and weekly maintenance
- Manage all office inventory and supplies both in the building and remote locations
- Receive mail and sort; sign for deliveries
- Purchase office supplies and run other company errands
- Minimum 1-2 years experience
- Basic networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Type 70 words a minute
- GSuite and Office 365 experience a plus
More about Zonos
Learn more about Zonos, our mission, and the type of company we are building.
At Zonos, we are looking for a people person who is hungry and willing to stretch and grow. The role is challenging for three reasons.
- International trade is complicated and takes a long time to learn.
- Working at a growing cloud technology company is challenging.
- You will be expected to learn new skills that you don’t currently have.