CreatorIQ has earned the title of best companies to work for in multiple programs including BuiltIn LA and NY, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions, and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship, G2 Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products and rated 5 stars on Influencer MarketingHub. We operate in a flexible work model that combines both in-person and remote work to boost collaboration, enhance innovation and adapt to individual work styles.
Be a Part of Our Dynamic Team and Transform the Industry Together!
Social Media Analyst
CreatorIQ is looking for a Junior Social Media Analyst to join the CIQ Assist team. CIQ Assist is a specialized collection of services offered to our customers to simplify their workflow and improve data and tracking capabilities throughout their journey. Our team assists customers in identifying potential creators to work with, conducting creator outreach, setting up campaigns and reporting. CIQ Assist has helped hundreds of customers better utilize the capabilities offered by CreatorIQ.
What you’ll do:
- Configure demo environments for potential customers
- Create demo collateral to assist the sales team in their pursue of new opportunities
- Assist CreatorIQ clients with talent identification based on provided parameters
- Set up talent campaigns based on given requirements and data
- Collect and input talent profile data
- Upload talent information into potential clients CRM and perform quality control of uploaded data
Who you are and what you’ll need for this position:
- Basic social media knowledge: ability to efficiently find, analyze and format data sourced from social media platforms and other online resources
- Being on top of the latest social media trends;
- Experience with Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel (efficient data formatting);
- At least Intermediate Intermediate level of English (written), any other languages are a plus;
Who we are:
CreatorIQ is the most trusted software to unify and power advanced influencer marketing for the world’s most innovative enterprises. Our Intelligence Cloud facilitates data science-enabled creator discovery, streamlines workflow, ensures brand safety, and drives meaningful measurement. Amazon, AB Inbev, Airbnb, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, H&M, Logitech, Nestle, Sephora, and Unilever are just some of the brands that utilize CreatorIQ’s platform to drive real business results across their influencer marketing ecosystems. CreatorIQ is a global company headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in San Francisco, London, and Ukraine.
At CreatorIQ, we believe that diversity is the key to unlocking our full potential. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and empowering work environment where everyone can thrive, regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic that makes us unique. By embracing our core values of being client-focused, putting team members first, leading with empathy, ensuring a no jerks policy, and staying focused on what’s important, we create a synergistic atmosphere that promotes collaboration and growth. Join us to celebrate differences, innovate together, and be a part of a business that is disrupting the marketing industry.
Compensation, Benefits and Beyond:
We understand that a comprehensive benefits package plays a significant role in your overall compensation. To gain more insight into the various components of our total compensation, we invite you to review our benefits and perks
Salary: $9,000k – $10,000k USD per year (full time)