At Gradle, our mission is to transform the software development process. The technology we have developed helps companies to develop their software significantly faster and more reliably. We are the company behind the Gradle Build Tool, one of the top 20 most popular open source projects for IT worldwide, which is used by millions of Android and Java developers. Our commercial product Gradle Enterprise has set new standards in software development and is used by companies such as LinkedIn, Google, Netflix, SAP and many other Fortune 500 companies around the world. We’re among the fastest growing SaaS companies at our headquarters in San Francisco.
The German subsidiary is looking for a Junior Marketing Automation / Digital Process Manager to support the Digital Marketing / Process Automation team either in the Trier / Saarbrücken / Kaiserslautern or Berlin area .
Your area of responsibility
- Gradle Marketing is to a large extent data and process controlled.
- We need someone with a good understanding of the marketing toolchain or with the ability to develop one quickly and help us to optimize and scale the processes around digital marketing.
- Specifically, you will support the planning and implementation of complete digital marketing strategies.
- This also includes controlling and the quality assurance of processes and reporting to the VP of Marketing.
- You will adapt and create the inbound and marketing automation and gradually be responsible for the technical and organizational aspects.
- You maintain and optimize Gradle internal sales and marketing tools.
- Successfully completed studies in (digital) business administration, economics, business informatics, industrial engineering or comparable qualifications.
- You are interested in digital marketing in the B2B area and ideally you already have some initial knowledge.
- First relevant work experience in a comparable position or through relevant internships.
- The primary key to success in this role is an engineering mindset and discipline in the way you approach this role. This not only requires that you feel comfortable, curious and creative with tools, but also the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with Gradle’s business domain (e.g. market and buyer dynamics and go-to-market strategy) and deliver contextual results.
- First knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot as well as HTML, CSS, or VBA would be advantageous.
- Very good German and English skills complete your profile.
- Open-ended full-time position to be filled immediately.
- Benefit from the digital marketing expertise of our headquarters in San Francisco through direct exchange.
- An attractive compensation package, flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
- Training by experienced colleagues and direct cooperation with the COO in Germany.
- We are proud of our extraordinary team, which is spread over 17 countries around the world. From the company’s inception, Gradle has built and refined an advanced remote work environment and culture. This assumes that all members manage themselves, are highly motivated and are really enthusiastic about their area.
- Ensuring a diverse and inclusive environment in which we learn from one another is very important to us. We welcome people with different backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives.
Please send us your meaningful application documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae, current references, information on the scope of work and salary expectations as well as the earliest starting date) in German or English.