Where you’ll make a difference:
- L&D is here to help our most valuable assets (our people!) turn into the best version of themselves. We’re here to help them grow, learn, and develop new skills. You know how to encourage learners to take ownership of their own development.
- You co-create learning programs that are connected to the company’s purpose. You support the management teams in helping their team members grow and design solutions that boost performance. You know how to be a good sparring partner, always, but especially in these times of growth and change.
- “Busy busy busy”… We get it, so instead, you want to make sure learning doesn’t interrupt people’s daily work lives. The idea of ‘learning in the flow of work’ isn’t new to you. You’ll be running learning campaigns that make an impact.
- You know how to drive a learning culture, to foster an open culture of knowledge and shared learning that supports the mission and goals of WeTransfer.
Is this you?
- First of all, these bullet points won’t put you off. Keep reading, I promise, we may crack a joke here and there. Just lovin’ the bullet points.
- You have great consultancy skills: you know what questions to ask when a training request comes in. You’re not afraid to push back to make sure you deliver the right solution to the right problem. You’re a performance detective. Please, show us your inner Sherlock.
- You know how to surface skill gaps. You know how to support our managers in setting up their career frameworks, and how to guide their team members on their career journey.
- When putting our employees at the heart of our work, you need to have a thorough understanding of their needs and expectations. We need you to be data-driven and curious. You know how to measure the impact of the learning solutions you put in place.
- That also means, you know what makes good training, you have a good understanding of how people learn, the didactics, and of what makes an effective learning program.
- You get creative. You know how to go about launching a learning campaign, designed through the lens of the business.
- You practice what you preach: that means you’re a curious learner yourself and drink your own champagne (interpret that the way you want)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar L&D role
- You have experience working in a scale-up, and you have a good understanding of the challenges that this will bring. Big plus if you’ve worked in the creative / tech industry. You have knowledge of how a product organization works.
- We’d love it if you bring a network of suppliers, especially in the US. And hey, if not: you know how to get it.
- We currently work remotely. But it would be convenient if you could come to our Amsterdam office once a week or so. You know, when life is back to normal. If ever.
- Part-time or full-time: 4-5 days
- We believe a diverse company is a better company. Whatever your story, we want to hear from you. Whatever your background, we’ll help you do your best work