Generating deep insights from our customer behavior and experience data is critical to monitoring the health of Eventbrite’s business and in shaping the future strategies and tactics of our Product, Marketing, Sales, and Services teams.
This role sits within the Product organization, yet it will work closely with a diverse group of cross-functional stakeholders. It represents the beginning of a new sub-team within the Product Strategy Group which includes product operations professionals and mixed methods UX researchers. Collectively, this group generates and synthesizes deep insights about our customers and markets, drives understanding and strategic alignment across the company, and builds operational processes that support the overall continuous improvement of our customers’ experiences with us across all touch points.
As our Lead Analyst for Customer Insights you will play a foundational role in shaping our habits, tools, and systems. This is a great opportunity for a senior level analyst with rockstar technical abilities to grow into a leadership role in a very supportive and exciting environment.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to optimize NPS, CSAT, and other feedback programs
- Ensure data is accurate by auditing, investigating, and driving improvements
- Ensure data is accessible by promoting tools, integrations, and organizational habits
- Ensure data is actionable by participating in a variety of strategic discussions
- Generate deep insights by uncovering the “why” behind the “what” we see in our customer data. You will be included in big picture strategic discussions so that you may develop the deep, holistic understanding of our context. Your individual technical work and your collaboration with others will produce actionable insights that drive significant business and customer impact
THE SKILL SET:
- 4+ years of experience as an analyst of customer behavior and experience data
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative/research field or equivalent practical experience
- Expertise in data analysis with a particular focus on statistical principles including correlation, cluster, factor, and regression analysis
- Demonstrated ability to draw and synthesize insights from a number of different sources and to turn insights into actionable recommendations
- Proven track record working with cross-functional teams, as well as establishing an internal network of relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences, technical and non-technical
EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING TOOLS
- Statistical software (e.g., R, Python, STATA, SAS, SPSS)
- Data manipulation tools (e.g., SQL)
- Web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Survey and Text Analytics tools (e.g., Qualtrics, Medallia)
- Passionate about supporting events, community organizations, and small businesses
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.
We care about your mental health and wellbeing
Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture
We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, Briteling talks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
Work-life balance is extremely important to us
Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.
Eventbrite is a global self-service ticketing and experience technology platform that serves a community of nearly one million event creators in over 180 countries. Since inception, Eventbrite has been at the center of the experience economy, transforming the way people organize and attend events. The Eventbrite platform provides an intuitive, secure, and reliable service that enables creators to plan and execute their live and online events, whether it’s an annual culinary festival attracting thousands of foodies, a professional webinar, a weekly yoga workshop or a youth dance class. With over 300 million tickets distributed to more than 4 million experiences in 2019, Eventbrite is where people all over the world discover new things to do or new ways to do more of what they love.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.